Project solitude

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

@Dannysharks You realise you cant stay in the end forever right? Eventually youd have to leave in order for supplies of things you cant get in the end.
    I spent the same amount of time in the overworld as i do in the end sure

What do you mean?

You can get food, infinite building blocks, tools, xp, tons of building space...

What else can you possibly need? :P

3. @_Haxington_ What do you mean?

You can get food, infinite building blocks, tools, xp, tons of building space...

What else can you possibly need? :P

Gear?

4. Edited 8 years ago by Cileklim

you can find gear in end ships and islands @Jordi223b

5. Redstone!!

6. @NutjobBob Redstone!!

Who needs redstone when you got end swag! XD

7. @Cileklim you can find gear in end ships and islands @Jordi223b

Tru

8. you can mend your gear using mending, and no pvp so who needs gear anyways? also we will be bringing all resources in blocks to save space, and for redstone well probs bring 6 redstone blocks or 1 dub of redstone dust.

9. You guys will eventually have to go to the overworld to farm for resource.

10. the end project does not involve getting resources from end shops or from islands, all "growable" materials such as cobblestone, wood and purpur will be prepared for the mission before it starts, once it starts strict rules will be put in to not extract materials from any dimension(even the end). If cosmetics such as noteblocks are wanted and the board agrees, we can get them from trading using the things that we have available.

I have made a list of sustainable materials
    vines
    cobblestone
    obsidian
    purpur
    netherwart block(looks ugly so we probs only will have a little of this)
    wood(all sorts)
    purpur wood an cobble are all very vertasile and can be used for slabs etc. Water also doesn't look bad.

11. @katched ed, we don't as there will be farms there and mending gear and endermen to kill for XP

12. Edited 8 years ago by Aquafyna

You're talking about mending gear but you'll eventually run out of items to make the gear with. Plus, falling in the void is common. Also, an armor can still be broken even with Mending. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you guys will be farming your resources in the end and will seldom go to the overworld for resources. What are your plans if you start running out of materials to make armor with?

Also, what if you guys run out of obsidian? That's one block less from the resource. You can't make infinite obsidian block because one obsidian = one lava. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Just to be sure, make a list of things you guys are allowed to get in the overworld. Just to be clear :D

13. katcheD once when I was watching this guys faction base he showed off that he had an auto obby gen, and then I searched it up and found it was true.

2. we don't need gear in the first place

3. mending gear doesn't break if your careful

4. we will not be taking stuff from the end, it will be strictly from our own platform/base

5. we can make stone tools and use a pumpkin to avoi endermen should we be not careful and lose our gear

6. when we are building we can slab the whole thing until we get anti-fall assurances, and we will not be wearing gear for the most part, only when we wanna pvp for fun.

14. Your list of sustainable resources is a bit limited!
    Also obsidian generators use either nether portals, or the end portal platform. Neither of which will be accessible.

Also want to point out that if you take villagers with you there will be a few other things you have access too.

To my mind, the most limiting things will be dirt, and perhaps diamonds. (and maybe the lack of block choices for building)

Seems like a fun challenge actually.

15. Edited 8 years ago by TheForgotten20

dirt well be bringing many many stacks

y would we need diamonds when we can use stone?

and the blocks are not as limited as you expect, we will bring each type of trees sapling there

and yes its really a challenge.

you can also smelt cobble for stone an stone bricks

16. Ooh, thats actually a bit more extreme than i thought, i assumed it would be MINIMAL overworld, like maybe someone would go outz collect and bring back needed resources, with this we can get obsidian from end spawn island, also villagers in the platform is practically necessary.

17. we cant get villagers on the platform no matter what, we can only have chickens there

18. Why no villagers?

19. It's hard to get a villager 5k out in the end. Think about 60k-90k.

20. its hard to move a villager anywhere, plus if you want good gear get it in the first preparation month, otherwise y do you need villagers?

21. @TheForgotten20 its hard to move a villager anywhere, plus if you want good gear get it in the first preparation month, otherwise y do you need villagers?

For glowstone, redstone and lapis :D

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!