Project solitude

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

after the 1.9 server is reset, i plan on starting a journey in the end, starting a base no where near any of the end islands. The base will be launched off a redstone ship and and infinite water suply, tree farm, fully self sustaining farm and cobble generator will be brought along to my xpedition, also mending gear will be inlcuded. Iron blocks, Redstone blocks and Diamond blocks along with stacks on stacks of dirt and logs to kickstart a platform. although this is ambitious, i am recruting a team that is willing to never travel back to the overworld and collect resources (unless they wanna go have fun in spawn and a team mate is on holding the location. ) as lonely as this may seem , i predict it will be highly successful and will be able to work. we can also have fun with each other. The only farm animal we can have is chickens.

we journey after 1 month of vigourous preparation, or when we have enough supplies

2. Lol then you will be truely forgotten XD

3. yep, and now thati have an alt)aka my friends account) i can lock on position in case i die.

4. We are currently not on 1.9, but on 1.10

5. And 1.11 is coming soon :)

6. Edited 7 years ago by T0rsion

"Nowhere near any of the end islands" is in between the main island and the end islands (less than 2k away from spawn) so you will probly get found by someone like me who is planning a simaler idea.

7. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

no ill go around 80k out, and ill build above the end islands so that i hav no access to them. fo course, the bottom of the project will not be on top of the islands either, but rather diagonally up. anyways, i am recruting a team to achieve this as one person doing this is too lonely.

8. Getting to 60k on my redstone design will take 10 hours
    of real time. Good luck.

9. Are you using the elytra+bow & arrow trick to travel that distance?

10. i use the nether roof

11. @TomTom900 i use the nether roof

The end has no roof...
    Getting to 80k in the nether takes an hour or less and that's at running pace.

12. I would like to do it

13. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  14. ok thanks jordi, also i will go on the internet to find the fastest lag proof ship and lets all admit it, 10 hours is nothing on craftymynes also, the elytra+bow and arrow the elytra breaks after 7 minutes and if the lag doesnt cooperate then rip you, also you cant afk

15. i need more than 1 team mate. please join if intrested, as long as half trusted and not team eye youll be accepted

16. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

still recruiting! (totally not a bump on my own thread) need moar people!
    currently its me, jordi and penguinmytymj

17. @TheForgotten20 still recruiting! (totally not a bump on my own thread) need moar people!
    currently its me, jordi and penguinmytymj

that's for map reset right? not just update?

18. yeah

19. hey TheForgotten20 i would like to join project solitude

20. Edited 7 years ago by ardoasms

if you want a "safe" airship, put a platform on the front of one and then just make sure that you stay off the pistons or youll fall through allthough holding shift is still a good idea

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!