Introducing MagnaOperations Security Solutions

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by MagnaOpera

Hi there! MagnaOpera here and I'm here to talk about security. YOUR security. Do you ever wish your base was more secure? Ever worry about all the stuff you have collected being robbed or destroyed by griefers? Ender chest just plain not big enough? Well then I have the solutions for you!

My redstone technology has really come of age and thanks to an original breakthrough I now feel confident enough to offer my talents to YOU the lovely Craftymynes Community.

Join MagnaOperations today and you can rest easy knowing your precious loot is protected.

3 diamond blocks: Join MagnaOperations and be protected by MagnaDiscretion. This is a one time only payment to join the client list and consult with me on any installations you may require. I will then tp to you base to examine the site and make recommendations.

What is MagnaDiscretion?

MagnaDiscretion is my personal guarantee of discretion. Once you have paid it will cover your base site and any sites shown to me for the purposes of consultation or installations. I will not raid your base. Your coordinates will never be disclosed by me to any third party. In the event that myself and a client have a souring of relationships for any reason their base and installations will still be protected by MagnaDiscretion. If a client murders me and burns my house down to the bedrock, their base will still be protected by MagnaDiscretion.

In the event a third party known to me discovers your base and TPS me there I will endeavour to lead them away from your MagnaVault.

The only exception will be where a client or their compatriots murders me on their base site DURING THE CONSULTATION OR INSTALLATION of MagnaSolutions.
    In this case their MagnaDiscretion will be revoked.

After consultations the client may order solutions for their base.

MagnaSolutions

5 DB: MagnaDoor vault system: Incorporated Or Ghost {recommended}
    -image-
    There is no MagnaVault behind this wall. But there could be.

4 DB: Waterclan Elevator system {For a bedrock to surface model}

3 DB: Semiautomatic Harvestar 8x8: Grain, Potatoes, Beetroot, Carrots Netherwart {Must provide 64 soulsand} Harvestars may be stacked and resource collection intergrated at no extra cost.
    -image-

3 DB : Fully automatic MagnaCroppers: Melon, Pumpkin, Sugar Cane, Cactus
    -image-

Negotiable: Full basewide submarine mode {adjustable lighting} depends greatly on size of area to be submarinaded.

Machine appearance and parts may vary

Bases within 15k of spawn are not eligable. Sorry about that.

So if you want to join MagnaOperations and get some of these great solutions for your base then do NOT contact me through this thread. Discretion is our first defense so contact me via private conversation or PM me ingame.

Recommendations and references: NONE. Didn't I just tell you the MagnaOperations client list is confidential? Noone needs to know if you have a MagnaVault, and the leaks wont start here.

Please note that no solution is completely safe. But caution is one thing and MagnaOperations is as cautious as they come.

2. This is killer! Magna, I'd love to employ your services for my new base, but it's very new and a work in progress. I will shoot you a message when I'm nearly completed :)

3. This has to be one of the most interesting things I've seen on the forums. Glad to see a fellow redstoner offering services!

-Green

4. This is something I've wanted to do for a while. I love building practical and impractical redstone devices, but rarely get to share them with anyone else. I've held off on doing anything like this because I don't feel that I'm well enough known and/or trusted in the community for it go anywhere.
    I'd love to join your operation, however I doubt this is something you'd actually want given that it would be an extra security risk, and someone else to cramp your style!

Great to see something like this happening! Hope it gets the attention it deserves!

5. Glad somebody so trustworthy is doing this :D

6. very cool! :D

7. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

That looks pretty good for a lazy person without redstone knowledge (me) lol
    I request money from you for using â„ Harvestar®™ name without our permission

8. Just dont raid us lmao jk

9. copy right infringement!!! hes a FRAUD!!!!

10. Edited 7 years ago by MagnaOpera

Hey I'm proud to say {almost} all my machines are ripoffs of those I have found ingame, and they are so named in honor of those from whom I first learned the technology. The exception being my doors discussed in this https://forum.craftymynes.com/1157-bud-doors thread. But my doors are now different enough, having fundamentally changed the structure and the way it operates, that I can claim them. They are now much better than the one seen in this video.

Edit: come to mention it, I have already improved the design of the Semiauto harvestar to make immeasurably superior in every way :P

11. Edited 7 years ago by MagnaOpera

@Captain_Mitchell Just dont raid us lmao jk

Actually that is a fair point. It doesn't actually specifically state that I wont raid the vault I make for you. So let me just state that obviously I'm not going to raid the vault that I would build for you. That would be silly.

I actually had to go back and edit the op :P

12. I know I figured.

or Sign Up to reply!