Appeal denied?

1. 7 years ago

Very well then R4iscool1 you have denied my appeal. Yes, I was using hacks. But I have stopped the use of x-ray after a while for that time. A zero tolerance policy is not very healthy for a growing community like yours. One last thing. Vanish in vanilla? Give me a break. Your staff want to "try keep it 100% vanilla," but all I see are lies and deceit. (By the way, I love how your staff can't even keep themselves professional and look over what they type before they post their response.)

-Thank you... -_-)

2. I think in a growing community, it becomes more important to maintain the server's integrity by not allowing players to have an unfair advantages over others by employing hacks. Hence, a zero-tolerance policy becomes more necessary. With more players coming to the server to have a good time, a hacker cheating in PVP, or X-raying, etc. has a negative affect on more people. Also, with more players, its harder to monitor every player in search for hackers, so it is more important to get rid of them for good once they are caught. As for staff checking their typing, who really cares? This isn't a professional work place.

3. There is no vanish in vanilla. We dont have /vanish

4. @2001hawk A zero tolerance policy is not very healthy for a growing community like yours.

We used to pardon hackers back in the day however each person would get caught again. Since then Crafty and the older admin changed their policy and do not allow hackers back. If you are serious about coming back you can come back on an alt.

@2001hawk One last thing. Vanish in vanilla? Give me a break. Your staff want to "try keep it 100% vanilla," but all I see are lies and deceit

We have no plugins and have not modified the jar in anyway whatsoever. At this point your ignorance is showing.

Overall you just seem to be mad that you got caught hacking and your appeal was denied. All I see is
    "I can't have things go my way so I'm going to try to make a rant about it. " Grow up.

5. Kid, you should have kept your mouth shut in the first place. You're just butthurt you got caught. And there is no /vanish command

6. Deleted 7 years ago by GibsonAxe

or Sign Up to reply!