Jordi's nether goodies

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Ok, awesome. So when can we make the deal?

3. bump, also I am wanting to buy

4. hey man, I want to buy quartz. I've got 18 diamonds ready for 9 stacks of quartz blocks

5. Bump

6. @BoneChi11er Ok, awesome. So when can we make the deal?

Sorry I've been busy, around 9 pm pacific time?

7. @SirStongdukalot hey man, I want to buy quartz. I've got 18 diamonds ready for 9 stacks of quartz blocks

Ok, got the order

8. I can get on now if you want

9. Could i have like, a dub of quartz blocks? If youre able to, of course

10. @Dannysharks Could i have like, a dub of quartz blocks? If youre able to, of course

I could sell it to ya, but I require like 30 min after I get on (I almost have that dub)

11. Perfect then ^-^ I just gotta figure out how many diamonds that actually is xD

12. 106 (108 - 2)

13. our glowstone stack is sold out

14. jordi how much is quartz(hint: discount)

15. I'm kind of interested in helping you get the Nether resources, are you allowing people to assist?

16. @AlienArtifact56 I'm kind of interested in helping you get the Nether resources, are you allowing people to assist?

Well, if you give me some items I sell for free, I won't reject them, but like you going with me mining,... no

17. @Jordi223b Well, if you give me some items I sell for free, I won't reject them, but like you going with me mining,... no

I won't go with you, I'll get them myself, then deliver them to you, most likely via Trading post.

18. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

So uhh.. you're going to sell nether quartz to a player that already sells them?

It's like, selling chicken nuggets to KFC -,-

19. @Cileklim dickering at it's finest man. yes that's a word no it's not inappropriate

20. Can I buy 3 and a half stacks please? I probably won't be able to go on today due to stupid school work, but I might be able to get on tomorrow.

21. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

@Jordi223b can I help you mine? ill receive pay as commission, e.g. how much I mine out. I guess im borrowing your location in return for some quartz since quartz is my no_1 item needed right now

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!