Katharan Order Recruiting!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by BAHBAHBOY

hey I'm part of the katharan order, I haven't see anyone in forever. where are you guys?

3. I have a proposition, I am (what I believe) to be the last member of the katharan order. With the absence of our leader and the majority of its members, kathara is vulnerable. All of its resources are up for grabs. I was wondering If I dont see any sign of other katharan can it become my responsibility to take over kathara and all its resources.

4. RIP The Katharan Order

5. yep.

6. @bahbahboy I am still present, I just don't get on as much, I apologize.

7. you good , I was just worried

8. Attention, the K.O. is no longer recruiting, Kathara has sustained massive damage, and the K.O. is slowly breaking apart. It was a good try to make a faction, but sometimes things don't work out the way they should...

9. @AlienArtifact56 Attention, the K.O. is no longer recruiting, Kathara has sustained massive damage, and the K.O. is slowly breaking apart. It was a good try to make a faction, but sometimes things don't work out the way they should...

So.... It was K.O'd?

But sorry to hear that! Running a faction doesn't always work out well.
    Caw.

10. What happend that it sustained enough damage that you are disbanding it?

11. K.O. got K.O.'d. rip

12. @_Confederacy_ I didn't exactly disband it, most the members went their own ways, and I learned that my most recent member caused the destruction, both reasons why I am not taking applications anymore.

13. I see...

14. I might take a picture of the ruins and post it, too bad I don't have a picture of Before to compare it to.

15. Here's some of the aftermath

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

16. @iwarriiori At least now I have confirmation of two of the raiders... and a new found hatred.

17. @iwarriiori Here's some of the aftermath

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

Ohh, So that was what you guys were doing yesterday.
    That explains it.

18. @AlienArtifact56 @iwarriiori At least now I have confirmation of two of the raiders... and a new found hatred.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

19. @iwarriiori If it weren't for the player, Kathara would still be standing, not an unrecognizable ruin.

20. Dammmm who made those lava curtains

21. @_Killer_Memestar Also, I know you assisted-maybe even leaded-the raid, so I have a grudge against you as well.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!