1. 7 years ago

Stranger Company Coords are 73088, -885590 Rip SC

2. @Everybody, have fun raiding an empty town

3. :) while you're raiding please enjoy the beautiful castle we set up for you guys xD

4. Good luck with your upcoming faction ^^

5. Edited 7 years ago by Tek

rip

6. Edited 7 years ago by Blackfish_

You gained attention but lost respect.
    Such a shame for me sold my books to an attention seeker like you.

7. Lmfao!
    It's a game, A game on a server that allows raiding and griefing! Coords have been leaked many times before and still this circus continues
    I wonder why

8. wow attention seekers....we they did need some attention ive never heard of sc until like 2 days ago

9. @TheForgotten20 ive never heard of sc until like 2 days ago

welcome to the server ^^

10. @Cileklim XD

11. @Pimpcy Lmfao!
    It's a game, A game on a server that allows raiding and griefing! Coords have been leaked many times before and still this circus continues
    I wonder why

Agreed, pimpcy! Minecraft is a game that represents our real life. We always have kind of people like you and quartz, who will seek for attention by any means, no matter if its by stabbing friends from their back.

12. Deleted 7 years ago by TheForgotten20
  13. Oh my god are you fucking kidding me?
    Pulling personal experiences into a game of online users is something els sounds like you two are mad at something completely different
    Honestly no one here is making it a larger deal but you mouthing off about numbers being posted on a stupid forum

14. @Pimpcy Oh my god are you fucking kidding me?
    Pulling personal experiences into a game of online users is something els sounds like you two are mad at something completely different
    Honestly no one here is making it a larger deal but you mouthing off about numbers being posted on a stupid forum

harsh

15. Yeah, I'll admit I lost my shit for a bit I take a back a few things I spit out.
    However
    it rubs me the wrong way to see this happen to someone who posted numbers
    Numbers. Fucking numbers.
    Come on people are going to play the game they want and how it's allowed
    Bringing up personal In real life matters and comparing them with this game to something silly as this thread post is utter bull shit I'm sorry

16. i dont get how i want attention by wanting your base greifed :P but whatever idc

17. Edited 7 years ago by Pimpcy

Yeah Ill brb going to figuratively stab my grandma in the back just like in the game cause you know Im secretly a huge monster no one trusts me

18. @Pimpcy why bring up a bunch of bs

19. Deleted 7 years ago by Pimpcy
  20. Edited 7 years ago by Blackfish_

I said minecraft is a game that reflects our real world. where we can be friends, enemies, even being stabbed from behind. i never said minecraft reflects our habbits irl. Why do you look so pissed

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!