Looks like I'll be fucking inactive again :/

1. 7 years ago

So, since I'm not too fucking happy about this shit, I'll be inactive for the next month or something.

My oblivious dad ain't allowing me to bring this brick of a computer I've got.
    I'm going back to Germany for three months and then I'm coming back to Croatia for Christmas & New Year's.

Then back to Germany for the rest of the year until July when my contract ends.
    I'll most likely be financially in a good position so a new car could pop up too.

I got everything on this motherfucker and I'm used to this computer af.
    I'll be getting a brand new computer within the time I stated above.

That also means, I'll start with Forex trading again which is yoloswag because $$ :D

I'll try to be active on forums and on TS, but not promising anything.

Have fun knobs :D

2. Many missed, so sad.

3. Darnit, just when my master plan was about to begin

4. Yeah well I figured I could get my ass on forums on my phone. Shit looks pretty dope. Many wow such amaze

5. miss ya' doge

6. Don't worry you're not missing anything anyway, we will be here <3

7. Look after yourself doge.

8. I will. :) Now...I do have a slight problem. I'm gonna do Forex trading and play MC. Problem is...should I get a laptop or a PC? Such decisions many wows!!

9. well, if you don't want to have a problem about moving it again, i suggest you should get a laptop that is capable of casual gaming. or, you might consider building yourself a mini-itx pc

10. There is one more option. My dad got me a laptop from work. All components are taken out because Continental changes their gear all the time. Fuckers got more money than I have cookies in my kitchen lmao. Anyway...he got me a HP EliteBook 8460w or something like that. Fucker is worth like 1700 euros. Basically I got myself a really expensive laptop without any components. I can get the components it's not a problem. The only problem is the cost of those components. They ain't cheap. So I guess within a month or two I could get back. :)

11. The laptop is mostly made for business purposes but I guess it has good enough components to play MC at least. :)

or Sign Up to reply!