1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

As you may know, the museum was under siege yesterday by three hackers which of whom I managed to gather evidence on one and told staff to keep an eye on the other.(#eye see you, #team eye#team eye puns are OP) luckily we did not lose any artifacts due to fignuts stealing my enchanted stuff *ahem ahem*. luckily @FrostFoxHD came in time to save the day and killed the three hackers. The museum launch date will be setback by roughly a week as I have to re setup everything, and mining a massive cavern wasn't easy! after this, I removed everything and moved to another random place via nether+go on top nether roof glitch(I wasn't that poor cmon). Due to this the trust circle and people allowed to the museum once its done has reduced. Sorry for this delay, I was merely lacking someone to gather resources for me so I can build(progress was slow due to lack of materials) which is why I recruited some new players. @wblaine128 tell figgy to give me my buiscuit back and that my new base will be fig base 3. I hope you have learnt a lesson, New players are not to be trusted.

2. Edited 7 years ago by ghostassasin81

New players are not to be trusted.

That's why I kill them

3. @ghostassasin81 That's why I kill them

Same

4. I give them a couple of day before I place a bet with friends on whether or not they are banned example: I bet (player) will be kicked or banned in under a day"

5. guys progress will be slow this week cuz I wanted to get into royale arena in clash royale this week.(if ur in like frozen peak plz give me some xpert advice)

6. @TheForgotten20
    Use this deck to get there
    Barbarians
    Dragon
    Skeletons
    Goblins
    Spear goblins
    Arrows
    Minions
    Rocket

When I used to play this is the easiest way to win

7. Can i come see it? Ive never seen it

8. ^ will grief it

9. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

@_Killer_Memestar im in royals!! also plz explain ur deck, I don't see the logic behind it and how it destroys the enemy

imo ur deck is cycle barbs and rocket

10. @TheForgotten20 it's basically a spam deck
    If they have fireball once they use it send everything you have and use the rocket to finish the towers off

11. Oh yeah KEEM, I raided Pimpcy, was she basing with you? I attacked her and she logged

12. Must have been Pimpcys solo base

13. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

@_Killer_Memestar im in royals now using golem, wizard, prince. Now i use golem dark prince, Prince, wizard. i have pekka but i choose golem over pekka

btw ill be resuming work on the museum from today. sorry for this time delay, i had about 4 assignments due in the same week so i got really busy once i made it to royal arena

14. museum update: the outer frame of the museum is now done, looking for sponsorships of glass or sand. The floor is expected to be finished in about two or three days from now, and the roof is goin to take longer since im bad at it. @Tweakerzoid and sc people suggestions? in between all these ill put in the massive glass windows(the museums side is about 3/4 glass) and then ill start collecting whatever i need.

15. Sounds good. I'll try and get you some materials.

16. @TheForgotten20 museum update: the outer frame of the museum is now done, looking for sponsorships of glass or sand. The floor is expected to be finished in about two or three days from now, and the roof is goin to take longer since im bad at it. @Tweakerzoid and sc people suggestions? in between all these ill put in the massive glass windows(the museums side is about 3/4 glass) and then ill start collecting whatever i need.

MSG me a screenshot so that i can see what u need! :)

17. hey msg me if you want, I'll give you some tips and materials

18. How's this project going?

19. @ghostassasin81 That's why I kill them

Most of my basemates are new players, I trust them because they're not in on the meta.

20. @slimeontime_64 Most of my basemates are new players, I trust them because they're not in on the meta.

Dude I said that like 13 days ago

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!