Embarrassing Moments

1. 7 years ago

Hola people! Here is where you share your most embarrassing moments with the server! Since I'm the creator of this thread, I'll start. So I was on the 1.8 server just chilling in my base and Richard got on and since I was new, I didn't know the staff very well, and I got really excited because I thought Richard was Abby so I was saying wb Abby! And going like completely insane, but then I realized oh crap! That was Richard! And ya it was really embarrassing... So now it's your turn! (unless you're not brave enough) So go ahead! Share something stupid you did and make some people feel better about themselves!

2. You forgot to add the time when you died at spawn

3. That's another one...

4. Mine is when I messaged some personal info in public chat instead of private chat lol

5. @OpticImpulse That's another one...

Don't worry, I have died there too...

6. @ViciousKangaroo Don't worry, I have died there too...

Glad I'm not the only one

7. Mine I guess is the time i typed a message meant for Facebook in Minecraft somehow ;-; it was like 3 AM okay don't judge , fortunately it wasn't anything too bad ;P

8. lol nice job

9. I mixed up lava with water.
    results, nothing, as in my base was gone.

10. In like November or December on 1.8, I decided to go raid a friend, and helpful trading mate (CHRISTIANALPHA), with a troublemaker (jar_jar, you remember him if you were around back then) who I shouldn't have been with. I tried to keep my identity under wraps and out of the conversation. The friend logged on 3 blocks directly in front of me when I was taking his obsidian collection, and greeted me with the message of "Wtf, can you go"

I've not raided anyone since then. That was on a night that I raided 3 bases with Jar. I lost 3 friends.

That was the least enjoyable night of Minecraft I've ever had.

11. Maybe that's why they don't play here anymore jk

12. When I got my first decent armor set back in1.8 I went exploring and suddenly fell down a giant ravine into lava... made me rage so hard cuz enchanted books were more expensive at the time :~:

13. Edited 7 years ago by Chips_The_Gamer

@CodyJProductions In like November or December on 1.8, I decided to go raid a friend, and helpful trading mate (CHRISTIANALPHA), with a troublemaker (jar_jar, you remember him if you were around back then) who I shouldn't have been with. I tried to keep my identity under wraps and out of the conversation. The friend logged on 3 blocks directly in front of me when I was taking his obsidian collection, and greeted me with the message of "Wtf, can you go"

I've not raided anyone since then. That was on a night that I raided 3 bases with Jar. I lost 3 friends.

That was the least enjoyable night of Minecraft I've ever had.

Rip. Never trust a jar.
    I've done a lot of stupid/embarrassing things back on 1.8, (not so much 1.9 since not on as much as I'd like to be :/) and most of them were chat fails xD The list goes on and on, but one time me and a friend were exploring a few water temples/monuments whatever they're called that were near our underwater base. We were PMing for a bit, eventually chat failed (it was like 12/1ish, not that late but I was out of it) and covered it up with "The more you know". To make matters worse, chat was already dead enough, but then I came along with my stupidity x_x

14. how do you die at spawn?

15. @TheForgotten20 how do you die at spawn?

In my case I stood next to the glass panes and someone shot me while I was trying to get on top of the arena

16. Mine is when i got full god set and managed to lose my god sword and bow

17. Deleted 7 years ago by Fingerbib
  18. @TheForgotten20 how do you die at spawn?

I jumped off a balloon and died :P

19. Getting banned

20. I banned myself once accidently

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!