noice

3. @BaronBattleBread I banned myself once accidently

lol good job

4. @BaronBattleBread I banned myself once accidently

You mean more than once you nub

5. @iclutchHD You mean more than once you nub

XD

6. Hmm...
    I wonder what /Ban BaronBattleBread would do?
    oh...

7. @BaronBattleBread I banned myself once accidently

The word "accidently" makes this suspicious

8. i think that he tried to type someone else, clicked tab to get to thier name faster, and banned himself

9. @Tezzer Hmm...
    I wonder what /Ban BaronBattleBread would do?
    oh...

xD

10. My most embarrassing moment is when i had an iron set, (Nub), then i jumped of a cliff on purpose with two hearts and died. :o, Dont blame me, it was like 4AM.

11. gENius

12. once @CreeperLord170 gave me a bunch of sandstone, i was so happy and I wrote him "would you marry me?", too late to figure out I wrote it to the wrong person who responed saying "I have an husband allready, sorry". I excused myself and asked it to the right person

13. @Grinning_Bobcat gENius

14. Also How does one steal CraftyMyner's Head at spawn?! I know it's none of my business what happens in ban appeals but that one in particular I had to ask how it happened. If anything it might be called an embarrassing moment when getting caught @despicableme884

15. @Grinning_Bobcat Also How does one steal CraftyMyner's Head at spawn?! I know it's none of my business what happens in ban appeals but that one in particular I had to ask how it happened. If anything it might be called an embarrassing moment when getting caught @despicableme884

Glad I'm not the only one who really wanted to know this ;P

16. Why would we tell you guys how to take it?

17. I don't know if this is more embarrassing or amusing, but, for me, I'd say the time fignuts5244 and I tried to tpa trap tsu. It failed, he killed both of us, and posted a video of it on the forums XD
    Also, once I was about to collect a whole bunch of logs, so I typed "/me starts hacking" in main chat. Of course, the intended meaning was hacking down trees. Didn't realize how it could be misinterpreted until I got a few warnings in chat. I have my stupid moments

18. @HaloNest once @CreeperLord170 gave me a bunch of sandstone, i was so happy and I wrote him "would you marry me?", too late to figure out I wrote it to the wrong person who responed saying "I have an husband allready, sorry". I excused myself and asked it to the right person

I won't marry u sorry :P

19. @HaloNest once @CreeperLord170 gave me a bunch of sandstone, i was so happy and I wrote him "would you marry me?", too late to figure out I wrote it to the wrong person who responed saying "I have an husband allready, sorry". I excused myself and asked it to the right person

Why would you say that to someone anyways? XD

20. I just realized today that @Captain_Mitchell is Mitchell..... Not Michael which is what i'd been thinking this whole time lol...... I'm sorry....

21. @FishW
    Write a reply...

xD

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!