SAVE Rip Off Rodney!!!

1. 8 years ago

I have been very concerned about the new dreaded 1.9 update. I personally feel that most regular players will adapt and deal with all the changes fairly well except one. Mine and many players concerns are about God apples not being able to be crafted giving some players with larger hoards of them a huge advantage. After some thought I have a simple and fair solution. SAVE Rip Off Rodney, its simple. Move Rodney to main spawn store and keep his God apple trade in place. This will keep the playing field fair for existing and new players alike. If you agree with me please post in this thread begging Crafty to do this simple fix.

2. I like the idea, once people raid all the structures they'll pretty much be gone

3. Hey humfrydog!

I understand and appreciate your concern, but maybe a few questions and desires will be answered here:

https://forum.craftymynes.com/298-minecraft-version-1-9-and-the-state-of-craftymynes

:D

4. I don't think this is realistic since it'd unbalance the economy.
    If rodney where to return it's likely that baron would make him public and increase prices to many times the current.

5. In 1.9 Enchanted Golden Apples will only be obtainable as loot in rare chests, as far as I'm aware. We could make them available as a villager trade in spawn, but we could also just make them only available as rare loot in chests in keeping with vanilla minecraft. The suggestion I made in my trading proposal was to replace the enchanted golden apple trade with an unenchanted golden apple trade.

6. I think I might do this the same way I plan to do the end portal. When the dragon is killed for the first time, I will open the end portal in spawn. When we run out of gapples, I MAY add the ablity to obtain gapples.

7. only nerds use gapples, i say we ban them all together

8. I'd be fine with no gapples too. I want an unenchanted golden apple trade from rodney though.

9. Gapples have been thoroughly nerfed in update 1.9.
    http://prntscr.com/a9q0e6

or Sign Up to reply!