I'm a servant now :)

1. 7 years ago

Hey guys!

I'm looking forwards to working/helping out with a book shop! I can be used as a servant or butler. If you have agreed to hire me for your Book shop here are some things you should know.

I will NOT bring any gear to your shop/base because I understand how you do not want to be killed or have you villagers compromised in any way. If you are insecure, you can check if I have any items on me by killing me. If you receive a head from killing me you may keep it. Also last time i checked I was complete crap at PvP, basically anyone could beat me

I will NOT leak your base coords because that would simply be the most dick move I have ever done in a while, and I need my enchants as well. I know that your coords mean everything to you, I will not leak your coords at all even if my base is on the line (if they somehow manage to get my base). Although this sounds like complete BS, You can trust me. If you ask me to leave your base at anytime I will do so immediately.

If I am provided with any materials during the time I am at your base, I will leave it in a chest for the next time I come back to your base.

Although some may say that book shops are incredibly easy to manage, i've noticed that one of my favorite book shops have been lacking behind in service speed. I also bring some other basic things to the table asides from being your everyday servant, I will build rooms for villagers (if asked) and I can help with curing or sorting villagers. If I am missing on other basic skills in this post. Hit me up in a Private Conversation and I'll let you know if i can do it.

Anyways thanks for reading this post!

This is how i'd like to be paid:
    Whenever you can :)

If you want to hire me and you have a completely different shop like a general store etc. just hit me up in a private conversation and I'm sure we can work things out.

2. I'm currently making my base bigger, and am going to have a separate room for books that i plan to sell, it probably will be about 2-3 days as i only have around an hour a day on weekdays. (No offense) I will be surrounding said room in obby, but when I get home around 5-6 UTC you can tp to me (if decide on this) and work from there. Only problem, how will you be getting and from my base? also the pay will be a portion of sales that we would make.
    None of this is final
    @JSN_

3. Can you be trusted?

4. Thats an oxymoron mitchell

5. @Captain_Mitchell Can you be trusted?

I say murder so he doesn't have anything suspicious on them

6. I'm making a potion shop, you can join me

7. Lol

8. lol there are so many book shops right now and all of them belong to big faction, i doubt youll find work.

or Sign Up to reply!