1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Not cult enough 0/11

3. Edited 7 years ago by ghostassasin81

@iDogeTwinkie Well that's why I said it needs more doges kek

Ahh @iDogeTwinkie also that sounds about right @Slattern

4. @Slattern Everyone I see on this list kills new players doe

When I kill new players, they are the type that say "this isn't vanilla", or "this is too laggy", or when I accidentally message the nub instead of @ghostassasin81 saying "okay this new guy is gonna tp, be ready to kill him", yet they still tp.

5. @iDogeTwinkie Well that's why I said it needs more doges kek

Give us your head and we'll put it in the museum.

6. @misterkickman When I kill new players, they are the type that say "this isn't vanilla", or "this is too laggy", or when I accidentally message the nub instead of @ghostassasin81 saying "okay this new guy is gonna tp, be ready to kill him", yet they still tp.

Lol I kill all new people and give newer people their stuff

7. @ghostassasin81 @Slattern when I say peaceful, I mean people who actually have a net value over a guide book.

8. @Cileklim Not cult enough 0/11

Agreed

9. @Cileklim Not cult enough 0/11

Lol I make sure it's not a cult

10. @ghostassasin81 Will you be on tonight? We need to make sure of somethings regarding the base

11. I can join now if you like @misterkickman

12. This faction now is disbanded due to me and a few others leaving

13. Well that was fast.

14. I didn't really care for it because there wasn't enough people

15. @ghostassasin81 I didn't really care for it because there wasn't enough people

you had 4 active people, there are only 5 people in the penguin faction and im the only one still on and we're still going

16. @PenguinMytyMJ you had 4 active people, there are only 5 people in the penguin faction and im the only one still on and we're still going

Is there a way for me to join the penguin faction by any chance

17. ^ you have to change your name to something penguin related

18. Penguinassassin81

19. @PenguinMytyMJ you had 4 active people, there are only 5 people in the penguin faction and im the only one still on and we're still going

For the record, the Raven faction had at one point one active person and its still going!

Caw!

20. too bad ya left what could be considered the largest faction on the server, seems like we are what your looking for just with a different name :P

21. @ardoasms too bad ya left what could be considered the largest faction on the server, seems like we are what your looking for just with a different name :P

ardo dont go there

or Sign Up to reply!