Japanese Style Castle

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@Cileklim SS or didn't happen

Lmao

3. Edited 7 years ago by Venetorem

Its based off agr of empires, correct?
    I referenced this one

4. Yes Age of Empires 2. I saw that one and it looked decent, but was too small for what I was building it for so I mainly went off the in game image of it.

5. Nice work :D

6. This is beautiful, and I didn't even recognize the AoE 2 inspiration. I'm pretty sure besides minecraft, AoE 2 has consumed more of my time than any other game... 90's kid before internet? Had to have AoE2.

7. I showed these pictures to my Japanese teacher and he said that it was amazing!

8. Really!!! /me feels all warm and fuzzy inside :)

9. I'm gonna steal the idea and make my new base Japanese themed, looks good!

10. Use glowstone instead of sealanterns ;)

11. well the original one I built used beacons, but I doubt I could acquire enough beacons to do the lighting.
    I am not fond of the look of glowstone, I could try redstone lamps but I don't think I could hide the power on most of them.

12. Shit's cool.

13. Looks nice!

14. this looks awesome it reminds me of an old game show called Takeshi's castle

15. duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude that game was pure fun @thegoldsmith

16. omg @thegoldsmith cannot unsee now ahaha but holy crap the show was brilliant

17. I never saw it while it ran but i have seen some old episodes my favourite competitor was the guy as "The Hopping Ghost"

18. lol they had different names here in italy but i figured out who you mean @thegoldsmith :D

19. @HaloNest Im still wondering how he kept his balance going over the bridge

20. chinese ultra ninja skills i guess @thegoldsmith

21. yeah i guess @HaloNest

or Sign Up to reply!