Forgottens laundry services(super cheap)

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

your armour breaking too fast, but you have mending? uhhh that thing takes sooo long to repair. i guess its another hour of reapairing.*sigh

but now.. you can send your armour piece to Forgottens laundry service to fix!
    cant he steal our gear?
    well lets think about it. does he want long term gain or short term wealth? of course long term gain so inorder to gain more money he wont ruin his buidness!.

pieces of armour and bow-1 diamond each to repair

• 2 dias if on yellow health
    • 3 if red

shovel, pick, sword, axes, hoes-3 diamond each to reapair
    4 if red
    elytra- 1 diamond

for price changes please tell me.

also this is repaired in my base so there is next to no chance of it being stolen

also i sell a constant streamm of obsidian to one buyer, and currently thats @_drachenzorn_ at 5 diamonds a stack. beat that and you have a contract

2. Nice service. Nobody has ever done this :o

3. Yea its pretty smart, I would buy his f i didn't lose 3 goddess today to the end void :/

4. lol ty

5. Take off your god set while you repair tools and it takes like 5 minutes at an xp farm.

6. but not everyone wants to sit at a grinder for 30 mins repairing everything. i have a double spawner so its ok ffor me

7. prices updated cz mending takes forever

8. you will now obtain the string which came out during washing!

9. Edited 7 years ago by Valgys

@TheForgotten20 also i sell a constant streamm of obsidian to one buyer, and currently thats @_drachenzorn_ at 5 diamonds a stack. beat that and you have a contract

6 diamonds per stack. Although I'm probably not on as much as he is. I'd just like some of those stacks diverted to me for a couple weeks.

10. ok, you wont get the around 8 stack of obby every day, but you will get a small amount @Valgys

or Sign Up to reply!