Alien's Coal Shop!

1. 7 years ago

Welcome to my Coal Shop! Everything is simple, I get Coal, you (might) buy it if you're too lazy to get some, but have the materials to pay for them.

Payments: 16 Coal = 3 Iron, 32 Coal = 6 Iron, 48 Coal = 9 Iron, Stack of Coal (64) = 12 Iron.

We currently have 27 Stacks of Coal with an extra 39 (Which is 1767 Coal.) in our storage, so...

Come by and buy! (My unofficial motto.)

2. hey don't wanna burst your bubble, but you are saying that 64 coal is worth 1.5 dias. If i wanted to, i could get 64 coal in 2 minutes = not worth 1.5 dias.

3. @misterkickman hey don't wanna burst your bubble, but you are saying that 64 coal is worth 1.5 dias. If i wanted to, i could get 64 coal in 2 minutes = not worth 1.5 dias.

Ya this shop is really overpriced :P

4. @OpticImpulse Ya this shop is really overpriced :P

May I remind you you are trying to sell wheat seeds to people?

5. @TheBosmerFalcon May I remind you you are trying to sell wheat seeds to people?

May I ask, who tf are you?

6. btw, its a joke -_-

7. @misterkickman hey don't wanna burst your bubble, but you are saying that 64 coal is worth 1.5 dias. If i wanted to, i could get 64 coal in 2 minutes = not worth 1.5 dias.

Dias.? Would you mind explaining what dias. means?

8. I think he meant 1.5 diamonds

9. @AlienArtifact56 Dias.? Would you mind explaining what dias. means?

Dia(s) = diamond(s)
    Emmy(ies) = emerald(s)
    Dbs/ibs/ebs = diamonds blocks/ iron blocks/ emerald blocks

10. @misterkickman Dia(s) = diamond(s)
    Emmy(ies) = emerald(s)
    Dbs/ibs/ebs = diamonds blocks/ iron blocks/ emerald blocks

This is my first shop, I was just guessing what their prices would be, I'll lower them sometime.

11. Basically these motherfucker are lazy enough to write dias instead of diamonds. Lel

12. Saves character space actually. Simpifies wording allowing for more communication in a sentence resulting. Less actual words actually said but more is understood

In other words.... Motherfuckers that type dias aren't lazy they are efficient and time saving and making Minecraft a language

13. Yea pretty much

14. I have a lot of dias. I think dias are so pretty and shiny.

15. Iron would be better if methods fpr trading for dia didn't exist on the server

16. Is anyone here to actually BUY Coal?

or Sign Up to reply!