The Cawmpetition!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@TheDunmerRaven Since the competition is supposed to be challengedes across this server, i suppose it should be.
    However id be ok if you build it elsewhere!

Tldr: not really.

Okay thanks ahaha probably do my usual spend forever in single player trying to make something i don't hate then fail to reconstruct on server

3. @jamlbon Okay thanks ahaha probably do my usual spend forever in single player trying to make something i don't hate then fail to reconstruct on server

You don't need to take a huge amount if time in it! It's why I said something small :P

4. @TheDunmerRaven You don't need to take a huge amount if time in it! It's why I said something small :P

Yeah but I'm super picky and can never decide on a design >.<

5. Arghh. Ive only just seen the challenge and cant work on it til tomorrow pm. Oh well...

6. -image-

7. Not a drawing but I saw it while chilling in the car. Thought of this thread and took some pictures. That other crow has a orange peel btw it shared with the one next to it

8. Is there a deadline for this? I will be away and couldn't get on until next week. >< oh well~

9. @Laineyyz Is there a deadline for this? I will be away and couldn't get on until next week. >< oh well~

I'd rather have a deadline. Buts it's bit fair on you then, so I could have challenges that I open and leave open until the end game

10. Managed go get in some build time this am. Can i send by skype?

11. Sent my entry viva a pm. :D

12. @Tez1010 Managed go get in some build time this am. Can i send by skype?

I set up a Skype! A bit of a mixmash of some names I've used, and others refer to me as.
    If you want it just ask!

@FishW Sent my entry viva a pm. :D

Perfect! I'll make sure to respond to each and every one when I'm back on my laptop. This phone wouldn't do their glory justice.

13. Results? im dying to know :D

14. @FishW Results? im dying to know :D

So am I! But I might leave this challenge run longer as to accommodate those who can't do it now.

I'll post the second challenge soon!

15. Okie! I'll eagerly awaite the next challenge. I wish I would've spent more time on my last build lol.

16. @TheDunmerRaven was the draw winner announced?

17. @thegoldsmith @TheDunmerRaven was the draw winner announced?

Nope! And won't be until the challenges are done :P

18. Edited 7 years ago by BenjoBanjo7

@TheDunmerRaven Can I enter the drawing?

19. Challenge Number Two!

I have placed a grand total of 4 signs in the random tp area, in mine at least.
    I'll give you a screenshot with coords, in that general area a sign awaits, go there and find it! SImple right?
    Mind you, the signs will be hidden, so you'll have to search!

Example:
    Image.
    -image-
    Sign.
    -image-

When you find a sign, you can screenshot it and send it to me, easy right! The first person to find them all wins! As I understand there may be issues with the signs surviving, I will be ending this challenge on sunday and releasing the images I have of the signs. There will also be second and third place.

1:
    -image-

2:
    -image-

3:
    -image-

4:
    -image-

Caw! Caw!

20. So far two competitors have responded to the call to sign! Its not too late!!

21. 1 caw caw caw caw caw

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!