Staff Appreciation ^_^

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Grinning_Bobcat

Seeing that the last two suggestion & idea threads went to shit, the reasons as to why it went to shit made me realize a bit more that staff has it hard with us the bratty players.

And it feels like most of the players on those threads didn't really want to cause trouble nor did they realize how difficult staff has it really, at least I feel this way. Regardless if the reasons for it going to shit applied to me I do want to say I'm sorry to all of the staff and truly appreciate you guys maintaining such a great server for people like us, whatever you think we are. I'll be more considerate of things next time I complain about something as simple as lag. Thanks staff. Thank you. ^_^

2. @Laggy_GIF. Why?

3. read it wrong, sorry lol

4. Edited 7 years ago by Grinning_Bobcat

*sighs* I feel like this is going to fly over peoples heads and evolve into something else irrelevant

5. Staff are awesome Thanks for all the hard work you do :)

6. Edited 7 years ago by BenjoBanjo7

Thank you!
    (I really do mean it!)
    This is my favorite server!

7. Edited 7 years ago by Grinning_Bobcat

@BenjoBanjo7 Thx you! :P

Low-key sounded half ass. Be genuine or don't bother

At least clarify if you were genuine

8. @Grinning_Bobcat sorry... /\ better?

9. I really appreciate the hard work ya'll put in to maintain this server and make it a fun place to be. I know that I don't say very much on this server but based on the interactions I have had with you as individuals you seem to be a great bunch of people that in irl I would be more than happy to call friends. I truly appreciate everything ya'll do for us as players. This server has been such a blessing in my life right now so I just want to tell ya'll thank you for everything you do. =)

10. Edited 7 years ago by rnc2011

Thank you for taking the time to say that @Grinning_Bobcat and others! I know that I have been here only a short time compared to some of the other staff members and I hold great respect for all of my peers, older and newer. There are good days and there are bad days (some caused by things in-game and some caused by things irl), but the ever-growing core player group that makes up CraftyMynes keeps everything in perspective and reminds me that this is all worth it and working here is having a profoundly positive impact on my life.

I feel that the staff here takes pride in knowing that we are doing our best to create a safe environment where people of all ages can come and spend time, not just playing but getting to know others as well. Not every decision that we make will be the right one, but know that this is always our goal.

I'm so happy that I am where I am and that I get to know each of you like I do, and I know my fellow staff feels the same.

11. Thank you to STAFF @Blackened_Dawn @rnc2011 @CreeperLord170 @Dannysharks @CraftyMyner @ everyone else I unfortunately cant REMEMBER! (terrible memory apologies)

12. Continuing @CrimsonWing 's... @iclutchHD , and erm... my memory fails me

13. @BenjoBanjo7 Continuing @CrimsonWing 's... @iclutchHD , and erm... my memory fails me

Everybody tag all of the staff members you can (remember) to show them how much appreciation and effort we can put in return for everything they've done for us!

14. Edited 7 years ago by BenjoBanjo7

@Nysic @AP0C4L1P53 @BaronBattleBread @rnc2011 !!!

15. Ok, Staff is awesome, they are always thinking on ideas to make the server better, I don't think there would be a better Staff for CraftyMynes, they will always listen to you (If you haven't done anything in the past) and they'll be there to help you out. I think that people complaining about the stuff that staff makes is like missapreciating their job, when everything staff does is to improve our game, no to break it.

16. Edited 7 years ago by Grinning_Bobcat

@BenjoBanjo7 @Grinning_Bobcat sorry... /\ better?

Perfect

17. cringe

18. I thought there was already a staff appreciation post here

19. https://forum.craftymynes.com/1424-staff-appreciation-challenge/4#p14266

20. @ghostassasin81 I thought there was already a staff appreciation post here

How was I suppose to know? I figured there was one doesn't really stop me from making another

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!