I want to play

1. 7 years ago

I understand your redoing the maze but its been 3 hours or more. I just need my craftymynes fix, lol . Can I go to my base if i promise to stay out of spawn? Or is there a methadone equivalent to craftymynes? Lol hurry the voices are getting louder !!

2. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JWXhFVqNgQs

Idk why that is what came to my mind.

3. Thanks I needed that I am old and a fan of twisted sister, lol

4. heres a I wanna play minecraft song, lol

5. any estimated time for when we the site will be open to players?

6. Oh come on!!! i was off work today and it's 4pm now....

7. I know, I understand the work this takes but I mean it's the day of Halooween, just wanna play for a few gear sets.

8. down all day and my 4 day 12 on 12 off shift starts tomorrow, I am so disappointed :(

9. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

Alright a maze or any kind of halloween preparation can't take 8 hours to make. Is there a problem with the server? We're waiting in around 8 hours and no one told us the reason of this down time yet...

10. Aw man! I was waiting all day at school, counting the time until I could play on the maze T-T

11. @Saltyfish Aw man! I was waiting all day at school, counting the time until I could play on the maze T-T

Same ;-;

12. Kind of wanted to capture a mob with a pumpkin on its head, maybe next year...

13. ya its sad we cant get on

14. yeah guys I know its bad that we couldn't play today but remember it takes a lot of work to build a maze and to terriaform the area for it just remember that they cant snap there fingers ands its done it takes work and time

15. Edited 7 years ago by misterkickman

@cholowiz133 yeah guys I know its bad that we couldn't play today but remember it takes a lot of work to build a maze and to terriaform the area for it just remember that they cant snap there fingers ands its done it takes work and time

You do realize that the downtime isn't about the maze right....

16. Edited 7 years ago by MisterReco

@cholowiz133 yeah guys I know its bad that we couldn't play today but remember it takes a lot of work to build a maze and to terriaform the area for it just remember that they cant snap there fingers ands its done it takes work and time

Well with /fill you can fill an area or block with cubes (including air blocks)

17. tru

18. i am soo sad the server is down

19. I'm online right now? or am I dreaming

20. i can't get on..
    i have tried

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!