Elysium Rebuild?

1. 7 years ago

I have been moving about the map, learning more about the locations. I have been curious, should I reconstruct my old base of Elysium? Should I attempt to rebuild the place where players could live, work, and create as they wish? I wanted a community, and I have one now, but I wish to expand. So... Should Elysium rise from the ashes with more vigor than before, unyielding in her ideologies? Let me know. By the Way this is now Ealdwine_Drasax.

2. Blesian

31 Oct 2016 Suspended

Make Elysium your faction mate, I would like to help like last time yea

3. Whatever you do do not invite Blesian, he will leak your coordinates and raid raid you

4. Blesian has only helped me. We have worked together many times

5. Okay then nevermind
    You must be an unusual exception

6. why has he betrayed you?

7. Bet this is an alt

8. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

He hasn't really betrayed me, someone just let him tpa to one of the faction bases and he pretended to want to join but in the end he just called his buddies and started raiding

He also made a failed attempt to trap me when I logged off

9. @_Haxington_ He hasn't really betrayed me, someone just let him tpa to one of the faction bases and he pretended to want to join but in the end he just called his buddies and started raiding

He also made a failed attempt to trap me when I logged off

sounds about right my good sir

10. Why top Notch I say

11. yes indeed considering we were both there

12. hmm I will talk to him

13. @ghostassasin81 so you and @_Haxington_ faced Blesian in combat with the raiding of the faction?

14. Deleted 7 years ago by misterkickman
  15. really?

16. @MrStupendous Blesian has only helped me. We have worked together many times

LOL

17. why you laughing @Cileklim ??

18. #AltAlert

19. @ardoasms #AltAlert

What do you mean alt alert?

20. @_Drachenzorn_ What do you mean alt alert?

obviously an alt due to knowing about old bases, his claims of being a brand new player from when he tried to join stranger's company contradict his knowlege of "ancient" bases. And he is friendly with blesian which causes me to lean toward him being kinda sketchy at best

or Sign Up to reply!