Anyone writing a story?

1. 7 years ago

I've been thinking of writing a story about CraftyMynes (more of a fantasy one, not one in complete chronological order of events that have happened) or see if someone else can write one. I don't have good skills in writing, but I can get the job done. Anyone in the mood to make a story?

What I think the story should be like: CraftyMynes founded, villages/cities built, enemy makes an army and attacks CraftyMynes for taking their land, all-out bloody war, (MWAHAHAHAHA-) then whatever happens next. It could be devastation after victory, or drove out of the villages/cities, or victory without getting a scratch (although I highly doubt that ever happens in war). Well, don't let me keep you, if you're going to write, get to it my friend! Write to your hearts content! (Content? Is that the word?)

2. It'd be kinda cool to have a lore behind the creation of CraftyMynes, like the gods(original admins) decided on creating a world for humans to live on and the humans had to survive through battles with each other and formed divided countries(factions) while nomads(solo players) still roamed the land. It could be some epic Minecraft game of thrones story of how this place came to be what it is and how some of the common folk gained the grace of the gods and were gifted powers(mods and admins that were promoted) and charged with governing over the lands. But there were rebellions and invasions from foreign worlds(fitmc) that tried to destroy our nations, but our lords and ladies were stronger. A story of trust and betrayal, love and hatred, taking the main stories of every main player and faction leader as if they were the rulers over their specific country, making alliances or declaring all out war. It could honestly follow the actual events of what has happened in the community.

3. I'm not saying it will be any good but I have been working on some short stories about the server. wasnt going to mention it until i had more done, but here we are. It would not be an orgins though as im still kind of new here.

4. Ohh. Stories..

Caw.

5. We should totally make some serious lore about CM and then publish it as ingame books :D

6. Let's do it @Sofatroll

7. What if there was special leather armor with enchants like the halloween gear with lore... that would be so fun to collect :D

8. good idea! @misterkickman

9. I better be in it

10. yea, you'll be the squallid rapper :P @_Haxington_

jk :)

11. There are stories of what happened...

The Eye... The Order... It's true... All of it...

12. I'm so glad everyone is already deciding, this is fun!

13. So, shall we involve a glorious leader named Poe from the lands of Ebon?

14. Stranger's company may be working on a crafty mynes lore

15. Edited 7 years ago by _Ami_13_

If i don't have a leading role I'm gonna be pissed I'm clearly such a vital part in the server's history

16. Crafty's weeblet

17. Edited 7 years ago by Sofatroll

We might agree on some common characteristics, like for example taking the greek mythology as model.
    Look at the server ranks , as owners Crafty and proxeria are the creators of all beings, creators of the world. Admins are gods, Mod's are demigods, and helpers are... idk... maybe their minions who spread their word and laws in the world of the mortals ^^ And their eternal quest is to punish and to slay the foes who question their reign by disobeying their laws (cheaters)

18. And don't forget the great Blesian Wars

19. Edited 7 years ago by Sofatroll

@_Haxington_ And don't forget the great Blesian Wars

I always call them the Salt Wars ^^

20. @Sofatroll Crafty and proxeria are the creators of all beings,

Crafty is my dadeo

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!