Post a Reply

Laptop suggestions

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by iDogeTwinkie

This one I'll order has a 1TB HDD. I'll upgrade it to 2TB and SSD has 128 GB. I'll upgrade that to the maximum I can put in. I was thinking to upgrade RAM from 16GB to 32GB. All that shit will wait though. I'm about to spray €1,600 on a laptop so I'll have like €200 for the rest of the month lmao. It hard life man. :P

I plan to play GTA 5 Online, newest NFS and whatever I can play on it. Can't wait to get it ayy lmao :D

I'll use it for gaming, Forex business purposes and graphics design so yeah :)

2. @iDogeTwinkie This one I'll order has a 1TB HDD. I'll upgrade it to 2TB and SSD has 128 GB. I'll upgrade that to the maximum I can put in. I was thinking to upgrade RAM from 16GB to 32GB. All that shit will wait though. I'm about to spray €1,600 on a laptop so I'll have like €200 for the rest of the month lmao. It hard life man. :P

I plan to play GTA 5 Online, newest NFS and whatever I can play on it. Can't wait to get it ayy lmao :D

I'll use it for gaming, Forex business purposes and graphics design so yeah :)

Do you really need to take your laptop around? Otherwise you can buy/build a better desktop.