1.9 Bugs and missing features.

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by CraftyMyner

Please post any bugs or features missing from the 1.9 server here. Note, the lag is not something I can fix, we will need to wait until mojang gets their shit together.

2. Like parkour and particles.

3. You said 1.9 in the title and 1.8 in the post body. Which is right..?

4. 1.9, I'm too tired to be writing stuff.

5. So things like TPA?

6. I have a list so far.

TPA
    Parkour
    Particles
    Vote Slots
    Directional TP

And a few more that I can't remember.

7. Edited 8 years ago by Nejie

I think this should be patched but its fun to do :D levitation

8. Fixed! and so is the forum!

9. Edited 8 years ago by ZenithW

this should be a relatively easy one: crafting guild is open now but warps are not linked

10. Edited 8 years ago by CraftyMyner

I will get right on that. Done!

11. potion effects get taken off when u enter arena

12. cows spawning at spawn? I assume they were at the 1.8 server because everything around had been harvested and that isn't the case for the 1.9 just yet but it's a hell of a hassle having your own livestock farms when you're restricted to 100 entities

13. Edited 8 years ago by Nejie

@Mytymj cows spawning at spawn? I assume they were at the 1.8 server because everything around had been harvested and that isn't the case for the 1.9 just yet but it's a hell of a hassle having your own livestock farms when you're restricted to 100 entities

I've been using the cow spawner at spawn to get my steak. Look at the building with the trading post in it and with your back to the Pvp arena then walk right to the random tp platform there is a spawner that I believe dawn put there for cows.

14. oh, thank you very much nejie, another suggestion that's probably there that i haven't noticed, a map of spawn

15. 2 Armorer, 3 John Smith, 2 Ripoff Rondey

-image-

16. @darktyui potion effects get taken off when u enter arena

This is to make sure everyone in the arena is getting a fair start, also, when your in spawn, you have both saturation and resistance 255, this would make you unkillable.

17. a villager that sells blaze rods would be nice

18. Ok, I fixed the villagers.

19. @CraftyMyner This is to make sure everyone in the arena is getting a fair start, also, when your in spawn, you have both saturation and resistance 255, this would make you unkillable.

This is really good news for me. One of the problems I have had in 1.8 with going into the arena is that whoever comes in after takes all their potions first and then starts hitting me while I'm still chugging mine. Thank you Crafty!

20. No problem!

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!