Admin treatment of players

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by BaronBattleBread

It is reminiscent of late 1930's Germany. These self righteous, over-zealous, FASCIST admins rule with an iron fist by censoring powerless players with threats and bans. I like the general gameplay on this server don't get me wrong but when my first amendment rights are under attack by these power tripping loons I feel a deep connection to those who were censored/banned by the Third Reich during those dark times. Why must I feel like Ann Frank hiding in an attic hearing the footsteps of these tyrannical mods outside the door wondering if this is my final day on the server...

Please enjoy this server until i'm done throwing a tantrum because this contingent of great people are not letting me do whatever i want on the server like the enforcers they are.

2. Edited 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

No hate speech in any form - Never engage in hate speech of any kind. This means chat, private message, in your builds, in books, your skin, signs, or any other way that you can think of.

Practice good chat etiquette - Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.), no advertising, no links, no trolling. Please only use the minecraft font and English in global chat.

Listen to staff members - Enough said! People will always find ways around the rules, staff reserve the right to make changes to the rules to cover these holes in order to keep the server a safe friendly place.

also there are no "my first amendment rights" since this is a privately owned server on the internet in which you accepted to abide by the rules in the first place by clicking "accept"

3. Is this guy Serious?

4. Deleted 7 years ago by GibsonAxe
  5. brb boycotting server

6. same

7. So, this fella happens to be on another server currently badmouthing CM and the staff. Don't know if you guys care or not, but I find that incredibly rude. He even made mention of how well he trashed our forums with his posts (I'm paraphrasing). I did offer him a gold star, but he didn't accept my offer.

8. Edited 7 years ago by BaronBattleBread

ooo fun, where did he go?
    >:D

9. Lock this thread

10. @BaronBattleBread I'll message you

11. Welcome to the forums!

12. Please do lock this, as that person is toxic.

or Sign Up to reply!