A Suggestion for the community as a whole

1. 7 years ago

Due to the incoming reset, i think we should all get together and attempt to build something magnificent! Lets celebrate all of the success we have had on this server as a community in a massive project, because whats the point of hoarding all your supplies until they get deleted? Many of us have played solo for a long time so I say we all get together for something great that shows the strength of the cm community as a whole! (if staff would allow) we may even be able to go within the 1000 block range! Is there any support for this idea or do we just plan to let all the items vanish without a last celebration!

-ardo

(if i put this in the wrong section feel free to move it)

2. I'm up for it!

3. NGL, someone is gonna try and kill everyone
    It's a nice idea, but odds are it won't work out

4. @Venetorem NGL, someone is gonna try and kill everyone

not like we have anything to lose right?

5. Let me tell you what I think we will produce. A rush of noobs trying to kill to god set building the stuff despite the immenent reset for a moment of glory, maybe a few god set people go down, god sets begin shooting on sight on anything that doesn't glitter with a thousand colors when touched by the sun. The god sets (vip's) Some noobs spell profanity and their names in obsidian near the palace the richer of the plebians with obsidian.
    the godsets continue to build and it looks good a grand palace, a testimony to all thier wealth power and intellgence. The next day it is torn down by noobs who cannibalize the interior becaause someone decided to use beacons for lighting and iron for a barthroom, it is then burnt blown up and left as a bombed out crater In the servers final moment the server exists as it always has Godsets killin noobs and enjoying it people getting robbed killed and loving it just the same. Noobs tryin to be rich and god sets each day deciding to be Vishnu or Kali and enjoying either way. An lonely folks trying to make friends an getting betrayed. The staff primarily 2Chill and Danny laugh their head off.

6. @gilbertboys Let me tell you what I think we will produce. A rush of noobs trying to kill to god set building the stuff despite the immenent reset for a moment of glory, maybe a few god set people go down, god sets begin shooting on sight on anything that doesn't glitter with a thousand colors when touched by the sun. The god sets (vip's) Some noobs spell profanity and their names in obsidian near the palace the richer of the plebians with obsidian.
    the godsets continue to build and it looks good a grand palace, a testimony to all thier wealth power and intellgence. The next day it is torn down by noobs who cannibalize the interior becaause someone decided to use beacons for lighting and iron for a barthroom, it is then burnt blown up and left as a bombed out crater In the servers final moment the server exists as it always has Godsets killin noobs and enjoying it people getting robbed killed and loving it just the same. Noobs tryin to be rich and god sets each day deciding to be Vishnu or Kali and enjoying either way. An lonely folks trying to make friends an getting betrayed. The staff primarily 2Chill and Danny laugh their head off.

sound like going out with a bang to me lol

7. yep

8. @ardoasms not like we have anything to lose right?

very true

9. lets do it!

10. @Venetorem NGL, someone is gonna try and kill everyone

Griefing too

11. I have seen community builds like this work out well on other servers so I do not see why we cannot achieve this on CraftyMynes

12. If this Happens i will jump on and bring all my reasorces, Please let me know when.

13. I'd form a part of this

14. I'd help with this

15. I may participate, let's do this tommorow.

16. Edited 7 years ago by T0rsion

I've done a party like this with a few allies to celebrate blackfish's unjust ban being pardoned. It worked out and we had a lot of fun doing it, I think that dispite potential problems we can party. Even if a problem such as a really good PVPer deciding to ruin the fun arises, what's there to lose? The world dies in 4 days.

17. I remember when something similar to this happened right outside of spawn back in 1.8

18. I HAVE BEGUN A PROJECT EVERYONE PILE ALL YOUR VALUEBLES AT -236 -36 OUTSIDE OF SPAWN. ME SIRCHRISTOPHERV AND DARYTUI HAVE DONE OURS DO YOUR PART

19. @gilbertboys this looks so bad....

20. I already did one of these :)

I'm not getting on until the server resets, maybe right before it does.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!