Enjoying The End

1. 7 years ago

So as we all know the map reset is almost upon us.
    Some have chose to bitch and whine.
    Others are enjoying it and doing all sorts of crazy shit we would never normally do so gather any screenshots you got of you and friends(or foes) enjoying your last few days before the reset.

For me it was Tuesday or maybe Wednesday I forget but me @just_a_penguin , @CactusOwnage , @misterkickman and a few others were out in the RTP just messing around.

I brought my entire collection of doges with me. Sadly they all died some hugged cacti, half were killed by the same creeper, kickman killed a few and some suffocated so rip puppers :(

-image-

Rip zombie he never stood a chance. Also tried this on Cactus but he was too quick ;-; but plenty others fell to the swarm, mainly pengu ;P

-image-

However I did eventually get cactus and for the last few days i get to say I own Cactus' head >.<

-image-

Later on I even got to see some big bases like Harvestar - it's super amzing guys gg

I must say tho that night was possibly one of the happiest I've been in a while so thank you all for making the last few days on the map the best ever \(^o^)/

2. I was there, that was fun and I killed CactusOwnage twice :)

3. -image-
    Did a little dia drop party at spawn :P

4. I had a little fun as well! Removed all my metro lighting..

-image-

-image-

I got pretty beaten up!

5. I did a little tonight didn't get screenies tho but I chased @Dannysharks around Raven's base with my 3 dogs that survived then we blew up his lawn (sorry >.< )

6. -image-
    No idea what to say bout this one

7. @Chips_The_Gamer -image-
    No idea what to say bout this one

Don't talk like that to him, he's just going through things right now. -wink wink- lol

8. I think my minecraft body just wanted to hug the ground of this map one last time. Or lay down and cry.

after being killed so many times in the pvp arena

9. @Chips_The_Gamer on your screen it says: "Futstapz" lol

10. yeah

11. That texture pack is nice

12. Deleted 7 years ago by MisterReco
  13. -image-
    Fighting some 'Future Backpacks' in spawn with Baron

14. -image-
    -image-
    Mansion Fun :)

15. It really was fun :D biggest group of people I've ever explored with in the wild

-image-

16. I deserve all credit for being the one that took her time on finding this place!!

Jk, i had fun <3

17. Just did a 64 db drop party at spawn XD

18. Edited 7 years ago by Chips_The_Gamer

-image-
    rekt some random nub ;)
    -image-
    lookit what I got from that nub !
    -image-
    Ultimate nub getup
    #Nuruhuhuhu

19. @Chips_The_Gamer -image-
    rekt some random nub ;)