Depression & Suicide Thoughts

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by iDogeTwinkie

Hey guys.

I wanted to share with you all something that some of you might fight with in your private life.

I take stuff like this pretty seriously so I don't want any morons talking shit.

Now, I know what depression is and I've been fighting that piece of shit for over 8 years.
    That was a rough journey and it's still going but it's not so bad anymore.

I always felt worthless, empty, I felt nothingness, like it was horrible.
    I had so many suicide thoughts that's insane. I had 4 attempts in suicide and once my mom saved my life.

If it wasn't for her, I'd be dead. I saw my sister crying when she heard I was about to kill myself.
    I promised myself I would never do it again. I had a recent problem with my dad cheating on my mom after 34 years of marriage.

That somewhat got me suicidal thoughts because he did it in front of my eyes, but that aside, I know that there's my family.
    A family that loves me and would hate it if I was gone. I'm writing this to encourage everyone who is suffering from suicidal thoughts and depression that you don't do it. It's not worth to take your own life because of depression and other problems.

Please, don't attempt any suicidal stuff. I want you to live. I've been through it and I know how it feels.
    I want you to continue your life. You have a lot to live for but you're not really aware of that.

I'm always open to talk with anyone about this kind of thing. I'm not really the problem solver or someone that'll make it dissapear, therapist exists for that - but I'm here to talk with you about it. Never give up on yourself. Never give up on your family.

If your friends aren't here for you then your family is. I don't have a lot of friends because I don't need them.
    Friends come and go but the ones that stood there for you and got you up will be there for you in your hardest times.

Your family will be there for you every time. You can count on that. :)

Be safe and stay strong, because you can do this. :)

2. Agreed. It's sad that you attempted suicide, but good that you had second thoughts and are now better. I had these troubles too, but not on this level.

3. It will get better trust me!

4. It already is better for me because I went through the worst part of it.

This comes quite rarely now and I wrote this for anyone of thinking about suicide.

I realized that day when my mom saved my life that suicide is not worth it. :)

5. I don't know you, but I'm glad that you're still here.

6. I will try :(

7. @Captain_Mitchell I will try :(

?

8. Edited 7 years ago by misterkickman

@Grinning_Bobcat ?

I think he has similar problems bobcat. If not, don't take it any wrong was plz

9. @misterkickman I think he has similar problems bobcat. If not, don't take it any wrong was plz

Figured.

This server has a bunch of sad sushies that need to be rolled and hugged.

10. @Grinning_Bobcat Figured.

This server has a bunch of sad sushies that need to be rolled and hugged.

Yea

11. Yes, Im currently going through the same thing.

12. Do marching band.

No depression.

Life's great.

13. Can't help it. My reason is a good one.

14. I don't believe I've ever had depression. I don't understand the whole concept that you can be extremely sad for long periods and there isn't anything that can stop it, but that's just my opinion. Probly because I'm 14 and haven't actually faced major problems in life.

15. That's probably why. You have nothing to really worry about in life right now.

16. @Captain_Mitchell That's probably why. You have nothing to really worry about in life right now.

Is there somthing worrying you in life right now?

17. @Captain_Mitchell Can't help it. My reason is a good one.

You know we can talk about it if you want.

This is why I made this thread, to attempt in helping those with suicidal thoughts because I went through it.

I'm open to talk with you about it. :)

18. Yeah something is bothering me

19. But idk who to talk to about it. I have no one to talk to about it :(

20. You have this community to talk to. We are here if you need to say something :)

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!