Campaign For The Server

1. 7 years ago

I think the server needs a little something, people always talk about wanting to go exploring. Well I was thinking, what if we were to design a set of buildings, castles, bunkers, whatever all holding a story that I person can accomplish. I think it would be really cool. Plus it would just add to the servers appeal. What do you guys think? Do you have any ideas? Comment below.

2. Like make an adventure map inside of a survival server? As cool as that would be, unless it was protected by spawn or otherwise kept safe from griefers, it wouldn't last long.

3. If they grief it the joke would be on them because they do not get to find the final treasure lol

4. Sounds like a cool idea to me.

5. Or they Grief it so no one else has a chance at finding the final treasure

6. Edited 7 years ago by Sofatroll

I mean, somehow Crafty managed to set players in a special group when they enter spawn, auto setting them to adventure mode, this could be also possible for every other location.
    Or it could be in a closed area like the giant bedrock cube where the vip-lounge and all that stuff are in, only accessible via a teleporter that sets you into adventure mode. Problem solved.

7. The team switching and gamemode changing are done by command blocks, either hooked to a clock or set to "repeat" and "always active." (Or whatever the two are.)

The command(s) for gamemode basically change anyone within a certain radius who is in survival to adventure mode, and vice versa. (/gamemode @a[r=15,m=s] adventure -- Changes all survival players within 15 blocks to adventure)

8. @ILTG The team switching and gamemode changing are done by command blocks, either hooked to a clock or set to "repeat" and "always active." (Or whatever the two are.)

The command(s) for gamemode basically change anyone within a certain radius who is in survival to adventure mode, and vice versa. (/gamemode @a[r=15,m=s] adventure -- Changes all survival players within 15 blocks to adventure)

Pretty inefficient for managing game modes, the system I have can put a custom sized protection or spawn zone anywhere in any dimension, it can also put an anti spawn zone inside a spawn zone. (PVP Arena) It can even work based on player tags and player scores. (you could have a team that could be immune from getting their gamemode switched) It also can have a cool down so it instantly changes your gamemode to adventure but give a grace period when changing back to survival.

9. I am just saying it would be cool. I would totally build the project if given the chance. Maybe something like a castle or a lost temple or something. It would be cool.

10. The lost temple of the gods where Crafty created the first admins, or where the priests of CraftyMynes once worshipped the gods of old. It could be based on the creation lore that everyone wants to write a story about. Only instead of it being a book, it would be like an interactive experience.

11. I won't say no to a new event!

12. I love for my creations to have a great story

13. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  14. Edited 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

@_Haxington_ no

Let it die

or Sign Up to reply!