Christmas Gifts!

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by gilbertboys

What does the server want for christmas?
    I want a steam controller and new socks.
    Post what you want for christmas!

2. Nothing :D

3. This is the year I've officially asked everyone for nothing and gotten everyone something :)

4. That's nice, Cody.

5. the admins gave away another diamond block to every1.

6. Haha yeah right.

7. I'm sure the server would love a few full server bill donations and some pizzas :P

8. @WBlaine I'm sure the server would love a few full server bill donations and some pizzas :P

@WBlaine 's Christmas gift to Masa? :o

9. I've only asked for a few things, which include a new Razer keyboard, a book, a few compact discs, and a speaker.

I've gotten (for other people) a guitar, a candle, box of oreos, canvasses and drawing supplies (all for one person), a t-shirt, and a sketchpad.

10. I bought a particular someone Pokemon Sun for Christmas
    they were so happy it was so damn cute!!
    omgsh~

As for me this year I didn't bother
    but people got me stuffs anyway they're all surprises most of them cause I have no clue yet
    :pp

11. Thats good

12. Every year I try to outdo myself in sentimental gifts for my parents. Last year I made a photo album of our family pets throughout my lifetime, which is several generations of dogs. This in mind that my family loves our pets like our own, so this gift was absolutely the top of the list in sentimentality I could ever achieve. Been trying to figure out how to top that, but all I can do is update the album for them with our new rescues this year.

13. @WBlaine I'm sure the server would love a few full server bill donations and some pizzas :P

Gonna see if I can donate and a server bill for christmas, I've got the money and better to spend now while prosperity runs through my wallet than later when I buy Christmas presents for people and become broke ;-;

14. i might be able to donate for christmas if i can get my parents up to it :D

or Sign Up to reply!