1.11.1 is out !

1. 7 years ago

Just wondering how long until the server is updated and, to the players what is your favorite part?
    -SirChris

2. Put those mending and infinity bows together fast!

3. @FishW Put those mending and infinity bows together fast!

Wait is that offical?! FUCK. I'M SO DEAD.

4. Rip Bobcat

5. God, 1.11.1 is a bit too overpowered... I guess they ran out of good ideas at Mojang...

6. @Captain_Mitchell Rip Bobcat

Staff might need to help me out if the fireworks kill me o-o

Or somehow disable firework explosions from votes

7. Yay, shitty bows, infinite flight and another crappy update!

8. What's OP about infinity and mending? You can't really repair your bow mid battle

9. The elytra + fireworks = infinite flight is what is op :P

10. @Chips_The_Gamer The elytra + fireworks = infinite flight is what is op :P

Shit ton of gun powder for it

11. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

@GrinningBobcat What's OP about infinity and mending? You can't really repair your bow mid battle

Well, you can after the battle -- not anymore though

12. @Cileklim Well, you can after the battle -- not anymore though

That's my point. Would it really make a difference if a bow had both mending and infinity? It's not like fortune and silk touch were one would literally cancel out the other

13. I got my laptop repair... I'm not logging into until a staff member clarifies if its safe to come back etc etc. ._.

14. @GrinningBobcat I got my laptop repair... I'm not logging into until a staff member clarifies if its safe to come back etc etc. ._.

Do you have a roof over your head?

15. I have 2

16. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

If you do not have a roof over your head, or if your roof is high up, the blast will do little to no damage.

17. @_Haxington_ If you do not have a roof over your head, or if your roof is high up, the blast will not do much damage.

Thing is that I don't remember ;-;... Hax I'mma roll the dice. If I die hopefully help can be provided ;-;

18. @GrinningBobcat Thing is that I don't remember ;-;... Hax I'mma roll the dice. If I die hopefully help can be provided ;-;

Voting doesn't generate a firework anymore

19. @Jordi223b Voting doesn't generate a firework anymore

What does it generate now?

20. @_Haxington_ What does it generate now?

Nothing...

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!