Whatever happened to the legacy server?

1. 7 years ago

Im not sure if it went down while I went on a break and I missed out, but I decided to visit the old 1.8.9 server just to see what shape it is in. Though come to my surprise, the server I tried to connect to just wouldn't connect...
    I'm not sure if there is a problem on my end, or if the legacy server has kicked the bucket. Any info would be aprecciated

2. There is no legacy server anymore it was taken down a while back.

3. Only 4-5 players were playing so...

4. ah, well all my heads i collected on there will be missed dearly then ]'=

5. Edited 7 years ago by Pimpcy

Ye bruh when I logged in legacy back then my house and everything was gone and our land got reset
    I had clutch's head, raw0rz's, and mine, all chilling together on armor stands along with my 10 cats

but it was okay cause PapaNeon logged on and was still in the jail
    and we all got like 50 heads
    I swear it was a cult cause everyone was wearing one #gold memories

6. @Pimpcy Ye bruh when I logged in legacy back then my house and everything was gone and our land got reset
    I had clutch's head, raw0rz's, and mine, all chilling together on armor stands along with my 10 cats

but it was okay cause PapaNeon logged on and was still in the jail
    and we all got like 50 heads
    I swear it was a cult cause everyone was wearing one #gold memories

I remember getting like 8 of @PapaNeon 's heads, I gave 2 of them away.

7. The legacy server was about 125gb and consumed valuable resources. It was only created to help with the transition between 1.8 and 1.9, allowing players to finish up builds, take pictures, and referenced previous work. It's just not worth it to have a server that saw maybe 1-2 players max per day taking up resources that would be better put towards the main server.

or Sign Up to reply!