Frost Walker 2 Auction: a Rip off Bobcat's Deals

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by GrinningBobcat

selling frost walker 2 starting at 2 diamonds auction closes after 24 hours of last bid.

-image-

Wanna be a frost walker? make cool frost walker activated doors that only the coolest of players can go through? want to spawn proof an end island? wanna make insanely fast highways? make useful ice bridges while travelling from ender island to ender island? make cool ice sculptures? prank friends with a water safety drop? use a special and uncommon input device? make secret messages in water?

or recreate The Movie Frozen in minecraft .-.

wELL I'VE GOT THE BOOK FOR YOU. with this enchantment you can get frost walker, but not just frost walker but frost walker 2

This is a limited time offer

Note: No this does not equal bidding the same amount will reset the timer, it means your a ass and have to pay more than the previous bidder to due so. I am not responsible for this frost walker enchantment being used to prank spawn or if the book is lost once it is bought. In an attempt to prevent these things methods of doing so have no been given

2. lol

3. @Dennari43 lol

shh

4. Bid 2 diamonds, bid set a time limit.

5. -image-

bob set a time limit

6. 3 diamonds

7. @gilbertboys 3 diamonds

resets the timer.

8. 1 diamond

9. @Rybye 1 diamond

does not affect the timer fuck off with the trolling

10. Are there any differences between I and II?

11. Edited 7 years ago by GrinningBobcat

@Cileklim Are there any differences between I and II?

2 has a bigger radius

12. 14 hours left

13. 4 diamonds?

14. @Cileklim 4 diamonds?

Reset timer lol

15. Edited 7 years ago by GrinningBobcat

Did You Know?:

Frost walker can be a very clever way to get a block update input. When the block update of water freezing is detected by an observer block it sends out a signal which can be used for things such as doors or traps.

As long as it can receive a Block update activation, Frost walker has got you!!! In addition to that the 1 of 2 frost walker teir makes the area affected by frostwalker larger. Meaning if made precisely you can make it activate specifcally to frost walker 2! Maybe making a hidden area for the frost walker to have something be activated???

It's Minecraft, be creative!

16. 2 diamonds

17. @Rybye 2 diamonds

*sighs and ignores you*

18. @GrinningBobcat *sighs and ignores you*

3 diamonds

19. @Rybye 3 diamonds

Are you gonna actualy place a legitimate bid? Lol

20. Bids 4 diamonds

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!