Post a Reply

blackened dawn

1. 7 years ago

Threads shouldn't be locked because of certain people replies or arguments. You should just delete there replies and warn them that if they continue break rules or not listening to staff they get banned from the forums.

2. well if threads are deemed important and still kinda relevant when they get locked, couldnt there just be a locked thread archive like ive seen on other forums? that solves the issue of threads vanishing due to no more replies, since by what im seeing it seems like a lot of the outrage is from relevant info being buried and this may help solve that issue. Both sides win because arguments can be avoided like staff want and info doesnt vanish like i think a lot of thr players want.

disclaimer: this is all based upon the opinions ive picked up from this thread and if i misread, too bad

3. @ardoasms well if threads are deemed important and still kinda relevant when they get locked, couldnt there just be a locked thread archive like ive seen on other forums? that solves the issue of threads vanishing due to no more replies, since by what im seeing it seems like a lot of the outrage is from relevant info being buried and this may help solve that issue. Both sides win because arguments can be avoided like staff want and info doesnt vanish like i think a lot of thr players want.

disclaimer: this is all based upon the opinions ive picked up from this thread and if i misread, too bad

seems legit. yA SEE PEOPLE. miiiddddlllle groooouuunnddd.