Bored of my Skin

1. 7 years ago

basicly all of you know what my skin looks like i want to return to my original head (white square black outline) but for the body i need ideas the one im liking best so far is a suit and tie but i want to know what you guys (and girls) would think is a better idea

2. Edited 7 years ago by BaronBattleBread

Bah, be origonal :D

Find something unknown, throw in some sharpet colors and add a twist

3. Make your self a space watermelon! Stripes go other way!

4. remember i said im going back to my original head

5. @BaronBattleBread so far original has gotten me ideas im not good enough with the skin editor to make

6. How bout you add 2 red eyes with black pupils, a grey trench coat, and fire covered hands?

7. I have an interesting idea

Just reverse your skin 180 degrees, you know, like dinnerbone

8. How about a raven?

9. @MasaruCyri How bout you add 2 red eyes with black pupils, a grey trench coat, and fire covered hands?

Dafuq?

10. @TheDunmerRaven How about a raven?

Crows are better. The difference between a Qrow and a Raven is that a Raven gives birth and leaves like the emo edgelord mother she is unlike Qriw who stays and raises them like a good uncle

(RWBY reference)

11. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

@MasaruCyri How bout you add 2 red eyes with black pupils, a grey trench coat, and fire covered hands?

so skulduggery present or john constantine but possessed and on fire

12. You need to add a Haxington logo to your skin. I can guarantee it will 100% improve your daily skin experience.

13. Make one of those block skins were you look like stone or dirt. Make clothes other texture.

14. these are all great ideas but remember im going back to my original head. so the ideas i need are for the rest of my skin

15. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

Half black-white half white-black knight armor, yes confusing but it would match your skin AND look great.

16. @Cileklim Half black-white half white-black knight armor, yes confusing but it would match your skin AND look great.

i like can you draw up a guide for me to draw what you have in mind?

17. I am extremely busy for a few more days but after that I might even draw one for you!

18. sure take your time

19. Make it a banana

20. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

Went with a mage knight look i put my original head on top and greatly edited a knight design i found going to upload it in a few hours when i have time

here it is unfolded
    -image-

(and tiny)

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!