Legends And Mysteries...

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

-image-

3. @LeoSushi -image-

How are we off topic? This is about strange, mysterious things that we have seen and that is exactly what we're talking about. Whether or not the occurrences we are talking about have to do with confirmed legends of Minecraft, they are still mysterious things we have seen that question and create more legends.

4. @LeoSushi -image-

That gif has been seen so many times on this forum its hilarious

5. @Dennari43 How are we off topic? This is about strange, mysterious things that we have seen and that is exactly what we're talking about. Whether or not the occurrences we are talking about have to do with confirmed legends of Minecraft, they are still mysterious things we have seen that question and create more legends.

Yeah this is still on topic. I did't specify that it had to be a "supernatural" occurence so anything strange works.

6. I've had a couple of things happen to me on minecraft.

This was back when I played pocket edition, I was 8 or 9 at the time.
    I had this one world where I had built several houses and when I went to a separate house I would come back to find my doors open, items dropped nearby, etc. I just thought it was herobrine, and that he was haunting the map. After I deleted the world it stopped. I also remember when I first got pc minecraft and thought single player was the coolest thing ever that I saw herobrine in one of my worlds. He was standing a little ways off in a village my house overlooked, staring at me. I went to hit f2 but he was gone.

7. I have never seen Herobrine, however I have seen an squid swimming on land. He didn't even take any damage he was just swimming right on through. Ps I wish I could have seen Herobrine....

8. I'm glad I've never seen Herobrine. I don't think I could recover from something like that. The sounds alone scare me half to death. If I actually saw him, that'd be the end of me.

9. Yeah but it would be cool. What does he even do?

10. The legendary land squid... Few have witnessed this magnificent beast... Legend says that he who sees the land squid may be blessed with eternal derp... I mean luck!

11. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

@Ealdwine_Drasax Yeah but it would be cool. What does he even do?

HeroBrine haunts the digital fields and highways of Minecraft Cursing those that see him or cross his path....a true Ghost in the Machine....<insert spooky noises>

12. Edited 7 years ago by T0rsion

@Ealdwine_Drasax Yeah but it would be cool. What does he even do?

Some say he stalks you, some have events in their worlds that could be herobrine-like behavior (me) some have seen him (me) and some say he just seeks you out and kills you, ruins your world and computer...

There are many different explanations.

This is the first image of herobrine ever found (I think)
    Click meehhh

13. @_Confederacy_ Some say he stalks you, some have events in their worlds that could be herobrine-like behavior (me) some have seen him (me) and some say he just seeks you out and kills you, ruins your world and computer...

There are many different explanations.

Only two main ones though. The Stalker version that appears sporadically builds strange things, destroys others and sometimes raids and griefs. Then there is the Aggressive version that actively chooses a player or group of players and torments them with traps, lures them into his personal dungeons to die or simply destroys the worlds youve put any amount of effort into.

14. My friend has seen more odd activity on his computer, which we have credited to various "entitys" that we gave names too (keep in mind we were both around 9 at the time)
    One of the things he told me over phone was arrows falling out of the sky that had no texture, they were just black. He sent me a picture of it and I've lost said picture, I'm going to contact him to get more info.

15. @_Confederacy_ My friend has seen more odd activity on his computer, which we have credited to various "entitys" that we gave names too (keep in mind we were both around 9 at the time)
    One of the things he told me over phone was arrows falling out of the sky that had no texture, they were just black. He sent me a picture of it and I've lost said picture, I'm going to contact him to get more info.

sounds like this little beauty
    http://minecraft-the-haunted.wikia.com/wiki/Ghost_Bow

16. Btw there is a long story with so called enitiy 303

17. @Sirchristopher10 Btw there is a long story with so called enitiy 303

can you link it?

18. Edited 7 years ago by BaronBattleBread

Herobrine is the spookiliest

19. Though I've never and hope to never see Herobrine in game. He is in fact real. Why else would I be able to find him in my resourcepack? If I go to check out the textures in my computer files under minecraft, go to entities, and scroll through the list, Herobrine is there plain as day. He has a texture and everything custom for the resourcepack. That must mean that there is an entity under the name of Herobrine in Minecraft. He is real and I hope I never get face to face evidence to back it up.

20. @Jordi223b Herobrine isn't real :/

we know but its fun to pretend

21. @Jordi223b Herobrine isn't real :/

Shhhhh...

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!