Help Me Build A Town

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Block_Head_Guy

When the sever comes back online who wants to help build a town?
    These are the different jobs you can have (:
    Mayor: Me ( The Person In Charge Of The Town)
    Deputy Mayor: DDiBooBoo (The Person Who Helps me Lead the Town)
    Police: (around 5-20 people who protect the town from greifers and mobs)
    Miner: (Gathers materials from underground for the town to use)
    Hunter: (leaves the town to kill enemy mobs for resources)
    Farmer: (Farms crops and animals for the town)
    Engineer: (Makes machines for the rest of the town)
    Citizen: (Anyone who is not any of the above)

Everyone has the right to build in the town just don't make your building too big. No one can destroy what others have built. Please Suggest any other jobs to have in the town.

2. Edited 7 years ago by BenjoBanjo7

If you let me borrow an alt I will help you and be your friend forever.
    And your engineer!

3. Dumb

4. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

Emissary: a person who has a house in the town and helps out in various capacities but does not actually live in the town. (only allow emissaries you know or who have a trustworthy reputation i.e. Not a griefer or Coordinate seller)

5. I really like that idea, however I see some issues.

@Block_Head_Guy Police: (around 5-20 people who protect the town from greifers and mobs)

With that many ppl, the citizens of your town would be second biggest group on the server. There is a reason why groups/factions tend to not grow that huge, it's because the more ppl you live with, the harder it gets to avoid chaos. Keeping a group of 20ppl together can be insane, you'll need a very well working system unless you want to see your society collapse after a few days.
    Remember, there is no protection against griefers. Also police doesnt work at all, even if you would manage to have at least 1-2 policemen on all day long (which would be incredible), it wouldnt help at all. It might help to keep away random griefers, but once the wrong ppl get your coords they will just wait for a good moment when not many of you are on and blow your town up.

6. @Sofatroll I really like that idea, however I see some issues.

With that many ppl, the citizens of your town would be second biggest group on the server. There is a reason why groups/factions tend to not grow that huge, it's because the more ppl you live with, the harder it gets to avoid chaos. Keeping a group of 20ppl together can be insane, you'll need a very well working system unless you want to see your society collapse after a few days.
    Remember, there is no protection against griefers. Also police doesnt work at all, even if you would manage to have at least 1-2 policemen on all day long (which would be incredible), it wouldnt help at all. It might help to keep away random griefers, but once the wrong ppl get your coords they will just wait for a good moment when not many of you are on and blow your town up.

I don't think that greifers will be too much of a problem because the town will be hard to get to for non-citizens

7. Edited 7 years ago by Sofatroll

@Block_Head_Guy I don't think that greifers will be too much of a problem because the town will be hard to get to for non-citizens

It needs a portal such as an elytra and some fireworks to fly on the nether roof, that way every place on the entire 200x200k blocks large map is reachable within minutes. The only purpose of being far away from spawn is to not ebing found randomly. Once your coords find their way to the wrong ppl, your place is lost. Raiders are gonna come, if they are smart then they will first set a warp to be able to get there anytime. Also, one does not simply rebuild place once it got raided/griefed, since the raiders might return when they get to know that you and your ppl still live at the same place

8. I would really love to be apart of something like this however I would like to keep my own personal base and my so far collected resources. I would gladly help gather some for the town and help protect the place. I would probably split my time up 50/50 between the two.

9. @RonaldusBeardius I would really love to be apart of something like this however I would like to keep my own personal base and my so far collected resources. I would gladly help gather some for the town and help protect the place. I would probably split my time up 50/50 between the two.

you can have another house inside the town

10. i've put quite a lot of time into what I currently have and am willing to put a lot into the town but Before I uproot my current base and resources I would need to spend some time there to trust the other members of this project.

11. When the sever comes back online what will happen is I will go to my base to collect everything I need then I will go back to spawn, do a random teleport then everyone can tp to me

12. @Block_Head_Guy When the sever comes back online what will happen is I will go to my base to collect everything I need then I will go back to spawn, do a random teleport then everyone can tp to me

Sounds good!

13. Edited 7 years ago by Block_Head_Guy

what do you guys think the town should be called?
    I will pick the name I like the best

14. Deleted 7 years ago by Block_Head_Guy
  15. Here is the flag for the town
    https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/107797704310168464744/6378157959047170898?icm=false

16. I am on the sever right now guys, tp to me

17. Edited 7 years ago by gilbertboys

This will not last 2 days MyneVille II electric boogalo

18. wait

@Block_Head_Guy what do you guys think the town should be called?
    I will pick the name I like the best

what biome is it in

19. Be careful who you add to this, Alot will betray you.

20. Does anyone remember MyneVille?

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!