Building materials Needed for a Super-Large Base

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@Abbasilol em, i dont have blocks, only cobble :D, but i can pay blueplague so you can have his spruce logs ^^ if you didnt pay it yet.

no im fine

3. goldsmith i have like six stacks of redstone blocks you can have. You know all u have to do is ask me if u need anything :D

4. @LittleOwlet3 goldsmith i have like six stacks of redstone blocks you can have. You know all u have to do is ask me if u need anything :D

thankyou
    :D

5. @thegoldsmith is this donation or can a profit be made aye?

6. Btw I am willing to donate my spruce on the condition that I can come see the finished project once completed.

7. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

@BluePlauge Btw I am willing to donate my spruce on the condition that I can come see the finished project once completed.

I dont accept those conditions (but i will put it on a show and tell thread

8. Ok getting a load of the outer wall done but soon i will need pistons, sticky pistons and some other redstone components to build the functioning portcullis.

9. Edited 7 years ago by GrinningBobcat

@GrinningBobcat @thegoldsmith is this donation or can a profit be made aye?

:P I have stacks of Redstone blocks if needed

10. @GrinningBobcat :P I have stacks of Redstone blocks if needed

I need pistons mainly but redstone blocks will be useful

11. @thegoldsmith I need pistons mainly but redstone blocks will be useful

How many are needed?

12. about 60 of each type of piston planning three gates)

13. @thegoldsmith I dont accept those conditions (but i will put it on a show and tell thread

lol I just wanted to point out that in the end we both ended up becoming helpers and you gave me a tour for free :D weird how things work out in the end

14. @BluePlauge lol I just wanted to point out that in the end we both ended up becoming helpers and you gave me a tour for free :D weird how things work out in the end

you being helper put a large amount towards me trusting you

15. i would like to thank everyone who helped me get the materials to build most of my base couldent have done it without you guys

16. Just wondering, since this server allows raiding and grieving, are't you afraid that after you build this out in the open it will get destroyed?

17. @Carl_Sagan1 Just wondering, since this server allows raiding and grieving, are't you afraid that after you build this out in the open it will get destroyed?

always but its pretty out of the way and ive made alot of allies out of the explorers and some of the larger factions so i dont feel safe exactly so ive got several underground back up bases far away from spawn just incase

18. I see, thanks

or Sign Up to reply!