Admins Making Fun of People with Disabilities

1. 7 years ago

It's seriously not cool, I wish I had logs of it but I got booted quickly for daring to question why it would be socially acceptable within this community for an ADMIN of all people to make fun of people with disabilities, specifically the deaf, or the diabetic, diabetes being in my country (America) a huge problem, and one that has claimed the lives of many in my own family. I am making this post in hopes that someone amongst staff apologizes and/or addresses that the administration on this server DOES NOT condone ANYONE staff OR NOT to display harsh language/sentiments towards people who are disabled, ESPECIALLY the DEAF who have NO CONTROL over the fact that they are now/were born deaf.

Am going to the server list that I found this on, and I'm going to continue to spread the word of the insensible nature of the admins until they address this.

Myself and a few friends that saw the incident transpire.

Not cool.

2. Lucky for you, I do have logs. But they don't hold up anything you just said. Let's take a look:

[16:52:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <St4rb0und_W1z4rd> does anyone have any enchanted books for sale or r u deph?
    [16:52:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Splashzone123 joined the game
    [16:52:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RickyxPRO> i am deaf and take offense to this
    [16:52:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RickyxPRO> triggered af
    [16:52:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <xXDatDiabeticXx> Im diabetic and take offense to this
    [16:52:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <St4rb0und_W1z4rd> lol srry
    [16:52:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Cellexya§r> enough guys
    [16:53:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <space__monkey> :o you shouldn't make fun of disabilities starbound
    [16:53:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] HashDragon joined the game
    [16:53:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Cellexya§r> and it wouldn't matter if we were deaf, you're typing, not speaking
    [16:53:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <St4rb0und_W1z4rd> kk
    [16:53:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <St4rb0und_W1z4rd> enough
    [16:53:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <xXDatDiabeticXx> idk whats hapening, I was putting my puppy outsidde
    [16:53:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <St4rb0und_W1z4rd> i get it
    [16:53:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RickyxPRO> so now admins are making fun of disabled people? :o

No where in there was I making fun of disabled people. This is after you were already kicked twice for breaking the rules:

[16:48:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <space__monkey> buckleup buttercups trumps president now :D all white is all right, making the world great again
    [16:49:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <xXDatDiabeticXx> gtfo
    [16:49:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Cellexya§r> don't discuss political figures please
    [16:49:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <space__monkey> my man mango mussolini gonna take back white rights

3. nice alternative facts, you completely omitted the important part of the logs that happens prior to the logs you posted.

putting this community on blast, i was actually having fun with this server, but if this is how staff acts. I can see clearly now, that this is no good server at all.

i truly hope your player-base diminish after people start seeing the insensitive nature of your community, especially that of your administration!

4. LOL I got banned from the server for standing up for people with disabilities?! XD real mature staff

quality community*

A+

5. like really XD admins should look into the quality of their mods, because in order to make himself/herself look better they'd rather BAN someone for standing up for people with disabilities, ban someone who simply argued that it's not right to make fun of those groups, than to SIMPLY APOLOGIZE and make it clear that it's not this communities policy to discredit/poke fun at disabled minorities!

6. Have taken screenshots of this thread because judging by the previous actions of this mod Cellexya I do expect it to be deleted

7. Edited 7 years ago by iDogeTwinkie

Dude, if you're fucking told to fuck off with your disability bullshit, and if it's told to you to not talk about politics and you happen to fail with stopping on that shit, then what did you expect?

This server forbids to talk about anything when it comes to controvesial shit and that includes your disability stories. So if you're told to stop then why did you push it? Like what the fuck?

Cellxya had the right to ban your ass out of the server and I hope it stays that way.

8. You can make a real report under the "Player Reports" section if you post actual proof to back up your claims.

9. You got banned for trolling, plain and simple.
    I've seen the logs, not once did our staff insult disabled people and it was a poor troll considering deafness is irrelevant on MC.
    Don't follow our rules you get banned simple as it is.

10. @space__monkey nice alternative facts,

This is how i know you're just shitposting, fuck off with this trolling or have a legitimate claim for me to review about our staff.

or Sign Up to reply!