1. 7 years ago

EEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... quiet.
    I know you guys don't like these kinds of posts of randomness, but I had to get this out of my system. Also, that upper quote was a reference to a YouTuber, try guessing who.

2. To master the force, patience you must have...

3. Why do people like to shit post like this?? What do you get out of it?

4. @adamblakely2 Why do people like to shit post like this?? What do you get out of it?

Because the sky is blue

5. @adamblakely2 Why do people like to shit post like this?? What do you get out of it?

Because the clouds are white

6. @adamblakely2 Why do people like to shit post like this?? What do you get out of it?

Because the grass is green

7. @adamblakely2 Why do people like to shit post like this?? What do you get out of it?

Because the Winter is cold

8. @adamblakely2 Why do people like to shit post like this?? What do you get out of it?

Because summer is warm

9. @adamblakely2 Why do people like to shit post like this?? What do you get out of it?

Because we're all dead inside the sea is salty ( just like you ;P )

10. @adamblakely2 Why do people like to shit post like this?? What do you get out of it?

Because this has turned into a poem.

11. @OtherGreenGamer Because this has turned into a poem.

@adamblakely2 Why do people like to shit post like this?? What do you get out of it?

Because OtherGreenGamer is not good and continuing the poem.

12. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

@adamblakely2 Why do people like to shit post like this?? What do you get out of it?

Because Minecraft is awesome

13. @adamblakely2 Why do people like to shit post like this?? What do you get out of it?

Because water is clear

14. @adamblakely2 Why do people like to shit post like this?? What do you get out of it?

Because the polar caps are melting

15. @adamblakely2 Why do people like to shit post like this?? What do you get out of it?

Because the sea levels are rising.

16. @adamblakely2 Why do people like to shit post like this?? What do you get out of it?

Because it's quiet...

17. @adamblakely2 Why do people like to shit post like this?? What do you get out of it?

Because Don't raise your voice

People are trying to sleep

-image-

18. lol pimp y r u bak bby

19. by the way. . . IM BACK LOLOLOLOLOL feels good to be back on the forums.

20. What have I started...

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!