where's the invis pot fix?

1. 7 years ago

it's been like hella long and there hasn't been a response and idk if the invis pots have been fixed yet, i just wanna know fam

2. They have been fixed. They now make you fully invisible.

3. @gilbertboys They have been fixed. They now make you fully invisible.

that's false, i just tested it

4. huh it worked on blaze a few days ago

5. Blesian

9 Feb 2017 Suspended

in narnia, I think

6. Edited 7 years ago by MisterReco

@gilbertboys huh it worked on blaze a few days ago

They work between different ranks, so the default ranks have and an advantge over VIPs, and VIPs over VIP+s. If you are VIP and the other person is VIP+ then it would seem to work

7. Edited 7 years ago by gilbertboys

what?
    so you cant see people above yer rank?

8. Edited 7 years ago by Dennari43

If this is referencing the team based issue of invis, then people that have the same rank as you are able to see you when invis, but any other rank cannot. vip+ are invis to everyone but other vip+, vip are invis to everyone but other vip, and default are invis to everyone but other default. So basically if you are in a minority rank, meaning a small amount of people have your rank, like vip+, then you are invis to more people and therefore can use invis more effectively. However that also means that most people you find that use invis will be actually invisible to you, as you can't see them either, being that they most likely don't have your rank.

9. @Dennari43 If this is referencing the team based issue of invis, then people that have the same rank as you are able to see you when invis, but any other rank cannot. vip+ are invis to everyone but other vip+, vip are invis to everyone but other vip, and default are invis to everyone but other default. So basically if you are in a minority rank, meaning a small amount of people have your rank, like vip+, then you are invis to more people and therefore can use invis more effectively. However that also means that most people you find that use invis will be actually invisible to you, as you can't see them either, being that they most likely don't have your rank.

basically this, so i wish crafty would take the time to respond to the issue and/or fix it since it was brought up months ago

10. @SharpSerac basically this, so i wish crafty would take the time to respond to the issue and/or fix it since it was brought up months ago

The truth is, there is no reason other then I forgot to change it when we reset cause I was too busy with work. Then yall blew it so damn far out of proportion that I felt like I was obligated to give a good reason as to why it should stay at what it was.

It has been fixed.

- Crafty

11. thanks crafty

or Sign Up to reply!