Few questions about griefing

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by javonjw

So i have a few questions

If you see a really nice base do you grief it or just raid
    are you into total destruction of a base.
    For me if i see a really nice base i just raid it i don't destroy much of it but a few days ago when my chest base was destroyed i went in total destruction mode on my journey to get out to 30k plus i ran into about 15 bases.
    The reason i did that was i had a base on a group of islands underground no lights and in my base i had a chest room and i also had about 15 chest spread all over burred in random spots not close to the main chest room but every chest was found and destroyed without any digging around or torches these chest were in random locations many blocks away burred few blocks down .
    The only chest that were not found or touched were the ender chest the base was not messed up just the chest and they dumped one bucket of water lol and pushed the button on my automatic farm and left the water running

2. I would only raid and grief a little.

3. Did you experience any flooding when they left the water running?

4. damn wet bandits

5. @BluePlauge damn wet bandits

Did they ruin a kid's Christmas?

6. Edited 7 years ago by T0rsion

I grief only if the base is relatively small.
    Griefing bigger bases takes a bit of time and if it's a known players base then you have a high chance of getting caught, so you would want to extract all the valuables and leave as quickly as possible. If it's a rando, however, I would take my sweet time on it.

7. @MasaruCyri Did they ruin a kid's Christmas?

Make sure to set a bunch of traps next time... That'll get em

8. @iwarriiori Did you experience any flooding when they left the water running?

Yes lol but with a push of a button water was gone lol

or Sign Up to reply!