My Base (In progress)

1. 7 years ago

What I have been working on, still a lot of work to do.
    -image- -image- -image- -image- -image- -image- -image- -image-

2. Very nice project! :)

3. o cool .

4. Rustic, really cool

5. Damn! looks dope as fuck!

6. @Dennari43 This!!! damn we are getting more n more ideas haha :)

7. I'll post some more pics after work x

8. Also, any friendlies wanna tour later today give me a shout in game, don't feel bad if i don't trust ya

9. Deleted 7 years ago by adamblakely2
  10. Nice!

11. WOW, great job, I love he overall look and attention to detail. I myself am building a castle but yours far dwarfs mine. I really like how the snow accents the ridges. How about some pictures at night? I am interested to see how it looks. May I suggest adding some cracked stone blocks and mossy stone blocks here and there to give it more texture. I can give you some vines to start your own vine farm so you can make as much as you need. Can I see how you did staircase or ladders going up into the towers? I used spiral staircase in my lower tunnels but don't know for sure how I plan to access the towers. I would love to see how you did yours for inspiration. Again great job and keep us updated.

12. Cheers humfrydog! Yep I plan on adding some vines and cracked bricks for variation bc I think it kinda looks like a mess of grey from most angels...I love the overgrown ruined look on castles and think the vines etc will look great, as well as some leaves dotted here and there.

The smaller towers are just spiral staircases, some have proper floors and ladders but most are just staircases all the way to the top. The larger towers will have stairs too just will be easier to have things on the floors with the towers being bigger. I'll get some more images together and post soon

Peacee xxx

13. @Yul Cheers humfrydog! Yep I plan on adding some vines and cracked bricks for variation bc I think it kinda looks like a mess of grey from most angels...I love the overgrown ruined look on castles and think the vines etc will look great, as well as some leaves dotted here and there.

The smaller towers are just spiral staircases, some have proper floors and ladders but most are just staircases all the way to the top. The larger towers will have stairs too just will be easier to have things on the floors with the towers being bigger. I'll get some more images together and post soon

Peacee xxx

vines always add a little something more , pretty nice .

14. Update
    -image- -image- -image- -image- -image- -image- -image- -image- -image- -image- -image- -image- -image- -image- -image- -image- -image- -image- -image- -image- -image-

15. Really cool!

16. more
    -image- -image- -image- -image-

got too many

17. Hey, that's a pretty huge base, if you are playing solo I think you should search for a basemate

18. who to trust though lol

19. wow love the look , all of and the nights shots are awesome . As far as base mates or teammates I would be up for teaming up with you ever if there is ever a restart/update or god forbid one of us gets griefed and raided.

20. @Dennari43 Look at this awesomeness!

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!