Somebody Was Being A Butthole

1. 6 years ago

Okay so I had this really cool idea for a huge house and I started making the house but then one day I logged in and the house was destroyed partly, alternating between air and my blocks as if done by hand. Who did it?! I made that house with wood that some people actually gave to me ( the rest I bought / chopped from trees ) and then somebody was being a butthole about it looking stupid because it wasn't finished yet. You know what, who even cares about how miserable I am day to day anyway? Actually, how about I could just shut up. You'd probably think that'd be nice. :)

2. Were your house in the range of random teleporter?

3. Edited 6 years ago by Tez1010

This is a raiding and griefing server. It is part of the challenge. Build far out (over 50k) if you dont want to be griefed and be very careful who you invite to your base.

4. @Blaineworld Okay so I had this really cool idea for a huge house and I started making the house but then one day I logged in and the house was destroyed partly, alternating between air and my blocks as if done by hand. Who did it?! I made that house with wood that some people actually gave to me ( the rest I bought / chopped from trees ) and then somebody was being a butthole about it looking stupid because it wasn't finished yet. You know what, who even cares about how miserable I am day to day anyway? Actually, how about I could just shut up. You'd probably think that'd be nice. :)

-image-

5. how about a screenshot? If it was left floating in the air and all the dirt underneath it and around it then it was me, lol I was dirt harvesting and it looked abandoned

or Sign Up to reply!