1. 7 years ago

I remember back in the old map there used to be an odd custom villager at spawn every now and then, and i sort of miss those. It would be kind of nice to see them brought back and for new players to see that weren't around back at that time.

2. @AwesomeCreeper50 I remember back in the old map there used to be an odd custom villager at spawn every now and then, and i sort of miss those. It would be kind of nice to see them brought back and for new players to see that weren't around back at that time.

This has been discussed a lot and the conclusion was no they are not oming back

3. @AwesomeCreeper50 I remember back in the old map there used to be an odd custom villager at spawn every now and then, and i sort of miss those. It would be kind of nice to see them brought back and for new players to see that weren't around back at that time.

@Rybye This has been discussed a lot and the conclusion was no they are not oming back

The issue was, they caused too many issues with the economy. It was decided after much discussion and surveys that they should be removed and replaced with vanilla villagers.

4. can we have more duplicates of vanilla villages cuz they keep locking up, or mebbe a viller that doesnt lock up

5. Thats a shame :/ thanks tho

6. @TheForgotten20 can we have more duplicates of vanilla villages cuz they keep locking up, or mebbe a viller that doesnt lock up

That was the biggest problem with the non vanilla villagers, they didn't lock up and allowed players to abuse them.

7. Can they be changed up with different villagers

8. Maybe, they might get rotated every once and a while.

9. Can you make it so they still have the custom heads?

10. Maybe.

or Sign Up to reply!