Extremely pointless idea

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer

Can make players fall into a pit. I know because I have done this in singleplayer. This also may not be the last thing that you see in the next 10 minutes. Proceed with caution.
    My idea is: Players can obtain a knockback III stick if they place a head on top of soul sand really quick while standing on it. I have figured out a way that will probably make it work on multiplayer. It requires scoreboards that show players who have placed soul sand and heads, and the scoreboards are cleared in a short amount of time. I can show the commands for it if anyone happens to be interested.

2. Why?

3. @Jordi223b Why?

idk

4. last time there was an impossible useless item, someone made a big deal out of it for no real reason.

5. Sounds cool, +1

6. Im so lost

7. he wants a knockback stick to make people fall in a pit and has devised an overly complicated way to make it happen

8. Edited 6 years ago by 2Chill

@The3xpertGamer Can make players fall into a pit. I know because I have done this in singleplayer.
    My idea is: Players can obtain a knockback III stick if they place a head on top of soul sand really quick while standing on it. I have figured out a way that will probably make it work on multiplayer. It requires scoreboards that show players who have placed soul sand and heads, and the scoreboards are cleared in a short amount of time. I can show the commands for it if anyone happens to be interested.

While I love suggestions/ideas, I feel there is indeed some context missing here, what is the purpose or is it more of a just I figured this out thought I would share (which is fine), just curious.

9. @2Chill While I love suggestions/ideas, I feel there is indeed some context missing here, what is the purpose or is it more of a just I figured this out thought I would share (which is fine), just curious.

If someone has soul sand and a head but does not have very good weapons, they could do this to knock other players away.

10. Deleted 6 years ago by Nysic
  11. Edited 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer

@_Confederacy_ Who ventures anywhere armed with soul sand and a player head...

Good point, but this could save that 1 in every 10000 players who are in that position.
    And did I say it had to be a player head? I meant any head.

or Sign Up to reply!