Buying End Grinder

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Grassling

I'm looking to purchase a pre-existing or new enderman grinder.

Requirements:
    Must be at least 30k blocks out
    Must be the endermite design
    Must be highly efficient
    Must show proof afterwards of no home set (Unless we make a deal where we choose to share it)

Although not a difficult task, i'll be paying out generously. I'm offering hefty amounts of diamond blocks/ iron blocks/ elytra, or any other negotiated price.

I will only pay out once the job is completed and I confirm the farm meets all the requirements.

Any other questions I will answer in the thread below.

2. Don't see how you could show proof of home not being set. There are still warps and just having the coords is enough to be a problem if the seller isn't trust worthy.

3. @TimmyBoyT Don't see how you could show proof of home not being set. There are still warps and just having the coords is enough to be a problem if the seller isn't trust worthy.

If the person selling is not VIP, they only have 1 warp, and that costs a credit to go to. To check you could kill them to see where there home is, and then ask them to say "credits?" in chat, then take note of how many they have, then ask them to warp, and then type it again. If they do not have as many as before, they have warped. They still would probably have the coords though, and there is not really a way to check if they are vip or higher.

or Sign Up to reply!