I'm sorry aha..

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by Pimpcy

People seem to be spreading rumors like wildfire so I guess it's a good time to just come out and explain anyway the reason for my self-banning. Well before more people start speaking for me- in which I couldn't blame much I was kinda random and out haha.
    Basically bee had gotten killed and lost all her items she worked for and well felt sad for it. I mean who wouldn't be a little down about that? it's a completely normal reaction toward something you've worked hard to get .. Someone els in the same destination went up and stole it instead of giving it back. What happened was some of the server players started poking fun at her spouting things like "Rage much?" And taunting her to leave we can all agree that's a fairly normal thing that goes on in the server and I agree what happens happens however the more time passed the more it felt like surrounding and soon people were making harsh jokes about how she used her pickaxe and further on... Bee isn't the most tough skinned out there.. She started sulking in her own tears and logged off. And no it wasn't for the fact we both lost items she was hurt in this case which caused me to snap. Look I'm not blaming the server and I'm not blaming the community. However when i see my girlfriend hurt I'm going to lose it..And that's exactly what I did I started beating and blaming myself for persuading her to play in a place where this normally happens so I figured I wouldn't be needed much at this point.

Am I making an appeal? I don't know for sure. I mean it's hard to easily decide on a bad headache right now but I don't think I could stray away forever.
    But It gives me more motivation to just finish up whatever's left of commissions anyway I think I could use a break.

2. @Pimpcy

Take ur time, give it some thought. I've seen ur good @ drawings, that may help u out a lil bit.
    and just to cheer u up...

-image-

3. I'm honestly thinking about self-banning too. I have been depressed for some days now.

I had some bad thoughts and it's March. I need to focus on my trading. I haven't touched it for some time now. I'm surprised that Pimpcy self-banned herself but I respect that. She's someone who is not just a gaming friend, she's someone that supported me so much. Anytime I needed her, we talked and she's seriously one of the greatest girls I've met. :D

What they did to Bee is just outmost fucking retarded. You don't know that girl. Neither I do. But I do know Pimpcy. You don't want to piss her off. She's someone who won't take shit like that and fucking up Bee is not one of them. They're awesome. I liked Bee from the start, she's a really cool girl.

You don't know what she is going through. You don't know her life. Doing shit like this might seem to be fun to some of you, but to her it's a fuck up. To me and Pimpcy too. Fucking get your shit together guys, don't do shit like this.

4. Pff doge don't be stupid like me :P please don't. I'll probably come back when commissions are done and out of the way so I can enjoy the server once again without worries this time I've been requested a huge commission so it may take a while to get the ones I have and that specific one done <3 And once I'm done I would rather see your face around so I can have someone to look forward to playing with I'm looking forward to see a good few people on the server! damn apoc you're tugging my heart strings I kinda teared up a bit hahaha but it totally helped thank you so much<3

5. I told you on Skype why I'm gonna do it. There's is several people that know how much I want to succeed in my trading career. I was supposed to go live trading in February, but I didn't due to constant playing on CM. It's now mid-March and I'm still not live trading. I will just request a temporary ban and when I'm ready I'll ask for an unban and keep playing. There's no fuss about it. :) Trading is a business that needs most of my attention and my entire attention is currently towards playing Minecraft. Getting myself banned is possibly the only way to keep myself focused on my trading career. :) I'll be playing today and then I'll request a temporary ban until I start making some decent money with trading, and that's gonna take a few months.

I'm not forgetting about Minecraft and especially CM. :D I'll come back, I promise. :P

or Sign Up to reply!