Server History Archive Project

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Here's what I've seen so far: probably a bit inaccurate date wise.

March 2015- Joined server under different account.
    Apathy is the main faction that I heard about.
    Server rollback/reset (can't remember) due to someone hacking the server.
    Kastle Maximus formed

July 2015- Inactivity until September
    Kastle Maximus abolished
    KaylaKrafter banned
    I Became a staff member on a different server, achieved moderater but got banned because I broke a few rules.
    Apathy inactive

September 2015- joined server under this account
    Go solo for a while, ally with a few players.

Fall of 2015- SovietSuperman joined the game.
    USSR formed

Another period of inactivity

Red Army in its prime

Server reset

Harvestar formed

Red Army begins dying, Team Eye formed

Sky kin formed

Strangers Company formed

ToweL Gang formed

Team Eye wars with other factions, lots of drama

Joined back February/March of 2016

Team Fluxated formed

Team Eye inactive

SC, Sky Kin, and other big faction die/go inactive

Joined a small faction, had a bit of fun.

November 2016- Server economy is broken, and server is being moved, forces a reset.

Team Eye revives enough to get the dragon egg, then goes back to sleep.

Joined another small faction, called the Pack Alliance

Pack Alliance diminishes.

Period of inactivity

April/May 2017- joins again

Joined the Atlas Faction

NerdNation formed

Conquest formed

Pizza faction formed

3. @SovietSuperman_ In the beginning there was darkness. Our species slowly crawled out of the oceans depths, painfully inching our way up the food chain. For thousands of years our early ancestors waged war upon each other for the great land we now call home. Only during the somber peace of near extinction did we notice the power that lied beyond the realm of sight.

There was something surrounding us, an energy that bonded all life together. Many of us began to feel this grand Aura, and harness it's power. First we would focus Aura into our tools to make them stronger, and later on we began to imbue ourselves with it's might. While our species as a whole was growing stronger by taking in this new found force, there were a few who's power grew far beyond that of their peers, and became known as Gods.

With their incredible power they could create land from nothing and destroy entire armies of normal men. Recognizing their power, many people pledged themselves to the Gods for protection and after years of tension a new great war broke out to determine which God would rule the world. In the end, the land was left in ruins. A single Goddess was left to rule over the fallen world along with the broken men and women who walked it's surface.

Her rule was cruel. She often spent her days forcing the remnants of humanity to slave away building monuments in her honor, laughing at the pleas of her subjects for food, and slaying anyone who dared try to tap into the Aura to oppose her. Then one day, seemingly out of nowhere came another God named Craftos. He called out to the Goddess claiming he was here to free humanity from her tyranny. They fought in a long and epic battle and on the third day of fighting Craftos proved victorious, however he was mortally wounded.

With his last bit of energy he reached out and healed the land. With his dying words he asked the remaining humans to never again seek Godly power, for it would only ensure their destruction. As the world reformed, curves became lines, mounds of dirt turned to cubes, and Minecraft was born.

Yep that seems about right XD

4. Edited 6 years ago by Pimpcy

https://forum.craftymynes.com/2276-harvestar-news-we-got-betrayed/0#p26842

I never actually betrayed Harvestar In fact I'm still with them and never left, the whole destroyed Base thing and what players still accuse and blame me as was a set up base just to get in Team eye.
    Never leaked real coords
    Never betrayed Team eye either though when people wanted their coords for getting in
    I just like to have fun

-image-

Harvestar is still alive and well and as beautiful as ever, we just hide in the shadows like a creepy forest cult

5. I made some research in the old forum. The Strangers Company was created in June 2015 by @LordPanfer and @AlwaysDrunkPunk , our first roster went online a few days later. I'm pretty sure that we are by far the oldest faction that is still arround, even about 5 months older then the famous Red Army (even if its not arround any more). We had some pretty places back then, however the faction got pretty inactive. We returned in 1.9, creating and losing dozens of towns, growing and being betrayed over and over again until we kinda got our shit together, revamped our inner structures and became with 50+ players the by far largest crew arround. We also abandoned like 2-3 places on the current map, however our latest town is stable and growing nicely since a few months now.
    We might be not that active in the forums lately, however the Company is still arround and alive

6. @Sofatroll being betrayed over and over again until we kinda got our shit together.

"Kinda"

7. @SharpSerac Team Eye was the most powerful faction on the server and was feared by all. One day we might return to yet again wreak havoc on all.

Also who has the egg?

Tru .

i heard that scumbag iwarriori stole the egg from sharpserac .

or Sign Up to reply!