Moderator abuse

1. 6 years ago

I was on this server and the mods were talking about how swearing was allowed and i said ok and swore one time. The moderator Tezzer immediately banned me without a single warning. He then banned someone who said "this server is laggy" for no apparent reason. This moderator seems to be hostile, impulsive and abusive somewhat like a untamed animal.

2. modded clients usually make minecraft lag more, and if he gets banned it's not your business to know why. Then if he told you to not swear and you swore what the heck to you want him to do, give you a digital hug?
    Plus I didn't know untamed animals can ban people

3. Yeah, I highly doubt any of this happened exactly as you recount it. You would've been warned before being kicked or banned by a member of staff, and they certainly wouldn't have banned someone for commenting on the lag. There must have been other factors, that you are leaving out.

4. G'day,

It wasn't Tezzer who banned you it was me. For trolling and use of racial slurs on the server. No one was banned for saying the server is laggy either, just so we are clear.

If you feel like returning to the server you may make a ban appeal, if not farewell.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!